Beretta barrels

EasternPredHunter

What type of compatibility is there with beretta models 390l, 390, 391, and a300? I am very interested in the a300, but would settle for a 3901.

My biggest concern lies with rifled barrels. I have looked everywhere online for a slug barrel for every one of these models and they are near impossible to find. And if you do find one tucked away somewhere its been sold or they are asking $800.

Thanks

Go right to Beretta's website to by one. They are frequently on sale for around $250. As to the different barrel types, the 3901 and 390 can interchange barrels. The 391 only works on that model. The A300's can be either the new style or the old one made about 20 years ago. Those are also unique to when they were made. The difference between the barrels is the hardware mounted to the barrel at the gas ports. Beretta changed the gas system on each model, thus the different barrels. If you can find a 3901 at Walk-mart, they are a great buy. Someone recently posted they found one there on clearance for $450. I have one I purchased a couple years ago and it's been trouble free and cycles any load I shoot out of it.

Thanks. I have checked the beretta website prior to making this thread, and they didnt have them. I contacted ER Shaw to see if they can make me one, and im waiting on a reply.

About once a week I get a sales flyer from Beretta. I received one this weekend and see they have a 20 ga slug barrel for $189. I've noticed their ad changes often and have seen more barrels listed in the past. Pm me your email address and I'll forward that ad to you.

390/3901 = Same

391 = Same

300/301/302/303/AL2/AL1/Browning B80 = Same

You can convert the 303 to use the 390 barrels and vice versa, 391 is out on the conversion.

Back