AR parts in stock @ fair prices

I started to see ammo on the shelves. Things are coming back, manufacturers will catch up soon. Yesterday I bought 5 boxes of Remington 223 for $8.95 each. Watch for "ammo for sale cheap cheap" ads from individuals when this thing blows up.

Originally Posted By: DoubleplayI started to see ammo on the shelves. Things are coming back, manufacturers will catch up soon. Yesterday I bought 5 boxes of Remington 223 for $8.95 each. Watch for "ammo for sale cheap cheap" ads from individuals when this thing blows up.

Ammo isn't catching up anytime soon and ATK/Federal/CCI just announced a 15% price increase....just sayin'

Honestly, a 15% increase would be livable if you could find the stuff and it was only 15% more than regular. That 15% will turn into 30 % in most stores.

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: DoubleplayI started to see ammo on the shelves. Things are coming back, manufacturers will catch up soon. Yesterday I bought 5 boxes of Remington 223 for $8.95 each. Watch for "ammo for sale cheap cheap" ads from individuals when this thing blows up.

Ammo isn't catching up anytime soon and ATK/Federal/CCI just announced a 15% price increase....just sayin'

When there's demand, supply eventually catches up regardless of price. It's basic economics. It's happening in a lot of stores. I'll not pay a dime over the regular retail price and the ones who did will regret, including a ton of people here.
It's funny to think something like 22LR will be out of stock forever.

Originally Posted By: DoubleplayOriginally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: DoubleplayI started to see ammo on the shelves. Things are coming back, manufacturers will catch up soon. Yesterday I bought 5 boxes of Remington 223 for $8.95 each. Watch for "ammo for sale cheap cheap" ads from individuals when this thing blows up.

When there's demand, supply eventually catches up regardless of price. It's basic economics. It's happening in a lot of stores. I'll not pay a dime over the regular retail price and the ones who did will regret, including a ton of people here.
It's funny to think something like 22LR will be out of stock forever.

Eventually being the key word. Most of our suppliers and manufacturers we deal with are booked out through 2013, and into 2014 based on full capacity.

Right now the supply lines can't keep up with demand, let alone excess supply to keep it on the shelves.

Last edited:

I got an email from JoeBob at 7:28 last night that this item was available. I had placed a notification for the item about 2.5-3.5 weeks ago.

JP Enhanced Bolt Assembly JP-EB-223 , $119.95

Is joebobs going to get anymore of the $169 dollar poly lowers. I missed out on the last batch. My email does not automatically update on my phone so I did not see it until 2 hours after the email. I was at a gunshop the other day and they were selling an ar with that same lower on it for $2400.

Last edited:
Email and facebook are the bet ways to find out when stuff comes in stock lowers are still selling out quick and start looking for another gun shop.

Back