So your looking for .223 brass?

ninehorses

I found this site while surfing the web, thought you might find it interisting. How about a group buy
smile.gif

surplus brass

I checked with a friend and he said they have a military formula of 7407 per 100lbs. So you are talking about taking reciept of 74,000 once fired cases. Some percentage of that is going to be waste, or not usable. I would guess some where in the 5% would be fair.
Even with that said, it would take something to ship and then handle, sort and count then package it to ship..
Someone could make some money, but you need to have somewhere to handle 70K peices of Brass.

I would imagine using a front loading Washing machine and a mountain of Stainless steel polishing bearings.

I just looked up brass online and its going for 2.80 a pound. So 1000 lbs would be atleast 2800$ at scrap value.
280$ for a 100 lbs. 71 cases per lb. 100 lbs would be 7100 cases for 280$. Sounds like a deal to me if that what can get it for. Maybe trade them a hammer and cordless drill for the whole lot.

Shipping kills the deal unless you live close to FL, or AL.

I thought I saw that some lots are not in a [don't come with] container and would be conveyed to load. I'll just sit here and howl.

Back