AR parts in stock @ fair prices

Originally Posted By: DoubleplayI can understand how the supply and demand works in this situation but what I don't understand why people are buying uppers like crazy. They are not even ffl regulated and basically a piece of metal which will be available all the time even if the AR's got banned. What's the point?

Upper + Lower=overpriced rifle to flip on gunbroker or at a gunshow...

Originally Posted By: SalemDawgerAnyone know who has barrels in stock? 556/223

We just got these in stock:
JoeBob's 16" Gov Contour 416 Stainless barrel

I have noticed that all these people that are buying up things and trying to sell them for a quick flip are starting to get stuck holding the bag..

I would imagine, those that are smart are going to get out of the game quickly, they won't make as big of a profit, but they will make something.
In a month or two, i would bet you see the prices in a free fall.

I have not seen any "catch up" when it comes to ammo or other stuff.

I just game from accademy and they had filled in the space on the shelf where they normally have ammo.

They used to have a full aisle. Now just half. They stocked gun cases where they normally have the .223, .22 and pistol ammo.

I'm guessing it will be fall before we see any stabilization of prices. At least I hope so. I do hope the speculators get burned.
No 223 or even 22LR around here.

I pick up a box of 5.56 every day on my way home from Academy for 3 days straight now. im gonna start hitting the Academy by my office first thing every morning too. $8.99 a box this morning and yesterday for Federal.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZI have noticed that all these people that are buying up things and trying to sell them for a quick flip are starting to get stuck holding the bag..

I would imagine, those that are smart are going to get out of the game quickly, they won't make as big of a profit, but they will make something.
In a month or two, i would bet you see the prices in a free fall.

And all these yahoos that put stuff on credit cards and tried to spin it at twice to three timmes the price, I'm gonna laugh my butt off. There is even a couple on here that I won't forget.

Back