Leupold Warranty

VAkritterkiller

Returned a scope to Leupold that had been in a house fire and was still usable but just to get it checked. After telling them about the fire and all, I get a call today informing me that my scope (it was a 1977 year model and NEVER had an issue) was being replaced free of charge and even got upgraded to a 50mm objective. I know where all my optics money is going for now on.

I Had sent a old pair of their wind river binocs,because the body coating was rubbing off. I got the email it would be 14 working days until warranty was fixed. I just opened a box from them tonight and found a brand new pair of the rogue model in 10x50. What a nice surprise, I had just bought a new leupoldscope a month ago,great company for service. They had done minor repairs ten years ago on the same pair,and no charge then either. It is nice to have that kind of service and standing behind their products. You can bet my next purchase will be Leupold! Thank you!

I sent my dads scope in a couple weeks ago. It's a 3-9x40 vari-xII been on his 30-06 since the 70s and finally gave up the adjustment. Got a card a few days ago saying it was 18 days out. Not sure what they are doing to it, but it's free of charge.

I also lost the cover for the dial on my Mark AR, gave em a call with the rundown of what I needed, and they said its on the way. I offered to pay and was told no need, we appreciate the business and hope you'll buy again.

I'm probably the 3rd owner of this scope (made in 1977) and it went thru a house fire, it was in a fire-resistant safe but closest to the door. The fire got hot enough to take a remmy model 11 and bend it in a horseshoe over a old ceramic milk jug. I told them up front what happened and for them to still cover it like it was a week old is what makes the scope worth every dollar to me. Not many companies out there would come close to this.

No warranty at all. But the house did burn for 5 hours. Sounded like popcorn popping with all the live rounds going off. Me and my brother took a splitting wedge and a sledge hammer to get the safe open. Only thing hurt in the safe was this scope and the stock of the rifle it was on

Back