Facts

Yup the best EVER. I'm sure he will tell you the same himself
wink.gif

For some reason my last post got deleted... but as far as I know nobody is prohibited from posting, they are just going to be kept in line with any demeaning posts.

Originally Posted By: Carlos HalfcockThe foolishness is gone, along with the knowledge.

Why would you say the knowledge is gone? There is some good guys here that know quite a bit. They just go a diffrent way of expressing it.

Originally Posted By: NorcalkyleFor some reason my last post got deleted... but as far as I know nobody is prohibited from posting, they are just going to be kept in line with any demeaning posts.

Your post was ok but was pulled as it was a reply to a troll who was tossed to the curb.

There's plenty of good experienced dog guys here. As long as it stays civil the forum will run along as it was intended and a lot of dog people will benefit, both newbies and experienced as well.

Okay, that's fine why mine was removed. I guess some people think that you need to talk down to people to be a good dog man. I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

Quote: I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

It will.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: NorcalkyleOkay, that's fine why mine was removed. I guess some people think that you need to talk down to people to be a good dog man. I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

X2. You dont have to be a hard azz to be a dog man. If so I want nothing to do with it.

Hey Vargy, Im looking for a brindle female pup.. Would you mind sending me a PM about how getting in line works, and maybe a bit of info about your dogs. Thanks John

Back