Nuts works a triple(video)

John,
Nuts is coming along just fine. He worked them pretty dang good. He seems to have gotten alot better. Just a little time, and more coyotes. He looks to be doing well and has filled out.

Thanks for sharing.

Excellent John. Don't apologize for not getting the perfect video. I'm impressed because I've tried doing the same thing and it's darn tough to work the dog, work the camera and work the gun.

Thanks for posting it and take a pistol next time. I'd love to see some pistola action.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: btech29Thats the good stuff right there. Aint nothing better than having one that close.

Jeff, all I was thinking was about the 'up close and personal with spot clip".lol i swear when they come in that was the first thing that came to mind.lol.

difference is that i let it shake me up. u stood like an oak.lol

i wish i would have got the first of the hunt on video and then after the 1st shot! Nuts was really working those coyotes. i was just kinda caught up in the moment and forgot all about the camera. then the whole time it was recording nothing, i was thinking he was about to get ate by the 2 big males. the camera was irrelavent then, i had the gun bared down just in case.

Back