thinking of buying a dillon......................

Originally Posted By: kiddjrThe 550 & 650 uses standard 7/8-14 dies. The Square Deal uses Dillon made dies and only does pistol.

oops your right forgot about the SD

I'm only concerned about doing rifle stuff
smile.gif

yeah well living in NY, handguns are tough to get, moreso for me sincde I moved and the permitting system here requires in county character references, and I dont have any
frown.gif

The 550/650/1050 all do pistol and rifle. I was over 500 9mm/hour without hurrying too much already. The Dillon dies are radiused a bit at the base to facilitate the brass entering the die easier under progressive loading set-up. They have some other nice features too.

of course, I decide to upgrade in the middle of this ammo/gun shortage, and the only shop nearby that carries dillon, qouted me at about 8 weeks delivery time............. and ordering from dillon isnt much faster.....silly me

ok ordered it, tried getting someone on the phone at dillon 3 different times to see exactly what I was buying.............30minute wait on hold each time......so I just ordered online.hope I get what I need.....oh boy dont tell my wife
smile.gif

I"m starting to see a trend toward liking the dillon, I expect I will.......................just saying, that if my wife sees what I paid for it............it;ll be up for sale after my funeral
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: waterweasleI"m starting to see a trend toward liking the dillon, I expect I will.......................just saying, that if my wife sees what I paid for it............it;ll be up for sale after my funeral
smile.gif

If that happens let her know I'll take it off her hands, hehe
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 204 AROriginally Posted By: waterweasleI"m starting to see a trend toward liking the dillon, I expect I will.......................just saying, that if my wife sees what I paid for it............it;ll be up for sale after my funeral
smile.gif

If that happens let her know I'll take it off her hands, hehe
grin.gif

lol no way, find your own back in the classifieds
smile.gif

Back