Nuts works a triple(video)

jglynn

Ok guys, I know I missed alot of dog work and both shots, but I was trying to do it all myself and it is freaking hard when they are 3 steps. Got to work on the camera skills and editing. Sorry bout that.

J,

I will have too watch your video when i get home!

3 steps? Sounds pretty exciting:)

Are the Yotes pairing up yet and have you shot any in Heat females??

Catcha later!

i will just forewarn you, the video will let you down. i missed alot of the action. i was just too jacked up.lol

So are you saying everything has been paired up with the exception of the single you called in over a month ago?

I am not seeing but a few pairs here yet! I saw 3 leaving a Dead pile when viewing with the Thermal and i saw a group of 4 together late morning walking up a hillside.

I did have 2 hard chargers the other night and they left as fast as they came in.

i have only called in 1 single in about a month. it was a week or 2 ago and it worked the dog real well. i was suprised because i have found that most singles ive called have not really tried to eat him. just hang around and watch him.

So did the dog bring them in that close and then they left or did they come in that close on their own? How do you hold your dog back when they are that close?

Originally Posted By: DustballsSo did the dog bring them in that close and then they left or did they come in that close on their own? How do you hold your dog back when they are that close?

he brought them that close. i didnt get the video camera turned on and swung over there when it 1st happened. he seen them at about 100 yrds and went and got them and brung them back. i dont have to hold him back because that is what he is supposed to do, bring them in and let me shoot. i just couldnt shoot because they were too close.lol.

i got them in the end though. thats all that matters.

Last edited:
J,

It looked good too me!

Those Yotes were close and i am still waiting for Bullet to get some real action!

Coyotes are being pretty cautious lately!

Thanks for sharing my friend!

Kevin

0219130744_zps27746871.jpg

0219130745_zps915b984d.jpg

Last edited:
when he was the closest, i coulda hit him with a baseball bat!!! Ive had them run by close before having a dog, but never that close wanting to take a bite!!

Talk about in your lap. I would have spontaneously combusted with nerves letting them get that close. I shoot when they get to 50 yards, not 5.

Back