No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount

JoeBobOutfitters

Due to the current market conditions and shipping costs that have been increased this spring from USPS & Fedex we have discontinued all forum discounts for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately we are between a rock and a hard place. We basically had to discontinue discounts, or bump up free shipping to a higher tier due to the increased cost to do business (our bandwidth alone cost us $4000 last month) and shipping costs. We spent over $20,000 in outbound shipping costs (on-top of what customers paid) alone last month, prior to all the shipping increases (5-15% depending on destination and residential surcharges).

We felt the free shipping tier benefited the most people, and its easier to enable or disable discounts, so we went that route. Right now most of the "flippers" are the biggest users of the discounts, honestly, so we felt it would be best to keep our prices exactly what they are on the website, rather than allowing discounts, to avoid jacking up our retail prices due to the outrageous demand lately.

The Military/LEO discounts will, and always will be enabled.

Last edited:
I usually forget to put the discount code in anyway! LOL

Thanks for always being so honest with everyone. That's why people like to support your business. Keep up the good work.
PS. I would rather have to pay a little extra just so the Military/LEO get to keep their discounts. Just a small way that I/we can say thank you for their service.

Yup, it's too bad that the times have forced you to eliminate the discount but Im sure you will re-instate it as soon as you can.

I know I will buy again...

Just saw this. Business is business. Your customer service is spectacular which is hard to put a price on. I'm even ok paying for my free t-shirts!
smile.gif

Press on.

Originally Posted By: jarheadhunterWill you still be offering the LEO and Military discount?

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters
The Military/LEO discounts will, and always will be enabled.

Reading is fundamental.

I guess I need to stop visiting the site so much. It seems to be costing you bandwidth. Just email me when you get CCI SV or Ruger BX-25 magazines in stock and you will get my business.

BTW just ordered from Joe Bobs and forgot to put the discount in anyways. Your top notch in my book. Sorry to everyone else about the language above got a little excited.

Originally Posted By: DustIf those are the words you wish to use, then yes, I am. Now back to Joeboboutfitters

I had some other ones, but they're probably best saved for a PM.
smile.gif

Joe Bobs!! No worries here!! I'm glad you are able to continue discounts for the men and women in uniform!! I'll gladly pay full price or even some more for those who put their lives on the line day in and day out!! How about Firefighter Paramedics?? Just Asking??!!!

Originally Posted By: Field MedicJoe Bobs!! No worries here!! I'm glad you are able to continue discounts for the men and women in uniform!! I'll gladly pay full price or even some more for those who put their lives on the line day in and day out!! How about Firefighter Paramedics?? Just Asking??!!!

We have a UNIFORM discount. EMS/Fire/Military/Vets/LEO all qualify
thumbup1.gif

JoeBobOutfitters Uniform Discount Information

Last edited:
Thanks Bro will continue to do business with you folks and always recommend you first to friends and family!!!!!

Back