Timney Group Buy--SHIPPING!

Originally Posted By: JVHome869Alright now I am a bit worried. I havent even recieved a tracking info. Ive sent in a couple different requests to NOS but havent heard anything. Can someone please help me out. Nothing at the front door either.

Tim is a busy guy, he has more than one job.

PM me your order # and I will contact him ,ASAP.

Glad you guys like'em.

Tim

Anyone that has any other ?'s , feel free to PM tt35 and myself in the same PM. Customer service is and will stay #1 at NOS.
grin.gif

Thanks a million. And I had faith but just was jealous more than anything else that everyone else was reporting some kinda progress. Thanks again NOS Rocks!

Jay

Glad you guys are likng the triggers.

JVH: Sorry, I was away from my desk all day yesterday. Your tracking info shows a delivery of today. Hope it makes a big difference in your AR!

It looks like most of balance of the triggers should be delivering today. I hope you guys like them as much as I have mine.

tt

Mailman just left, installed the trigger in 15 min (had to find all my tools.) It went in slick and tried it. OOOOOObaby, OOOOOOOOObaby! What a huge difference.

I was surprised to find my new Timney tirgger and Pod Lock in my mail box yesterday. Installed the trigger into my Colt AR this morning. Going to take it calling here in about an hour just to break in the new trigger.
Thanks to all for the great group buy.

To both Tim's
Recieved my trigger yesterday!! Awesome job fellas !!! The sale and distribution was flawless and I appreciate the opportunity to purchase a great trigger at a great price!! Customer for life!! I was at a group hunt in North East MO and let everyone I came across aware of your company and the great customer service!!! Excellent job !!!

Stay Safe!!
TC

Got my triggers in the mail today and within 30mins was ready to shoot. WOW these are nice...now I need to reload more ammo.
Thanks Tim

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! For those that havn't gotten theirs yet, you should have recieved an e-mail with your tracking number. (It may have been sent to your PayPal addy if its different from your normal e-mail address.) Monday is a holiday so the balance should arrive tuesday. Let us know if you don't have them in hand by the end of tuesday and we'll help you find it. Thanks again. You guys have been great to do business with!

Glad you guys are happy with them. I must say it was fun to help Tim/NOS promote this. Hopefully we can brew up something esle for you guys .
grin.gif

Feel free to post pics of rifles , targets and kills with the new tiggers .
thumbup.gif

Good idea on the review link,Tim !

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: grinder67Coyote down with my new trigger! 210 yards! Man this thing is worlds apart from what I had.

Sweet !

Pics ?
Havnt figured out how to do that yet!

Thanks guys trigger arrived as promised and was installed in a couple mins later.
The trigger feels great I will let you know how it performs tomorrow when I get back from the range.

Thanks Jay

Last edited:
Back