New Addition

Dustballs

We had to put our lab Thunder down due to bone cancer. Branden always claimed Thunder to be his I think just because he was the biggest dog we had. I offered to give Branden one or both of mine. He has made mention that he was without his own dog. I saw some pups in our area that had breeding that has had my interest since I first read about them. I think the first time I heard of them was here. I saw his parents work stock and if he has the brains, drive, and grit they have he should be good. He is not what most use for decoy dog but part of him is what allot of people use for decoy dog. That is the only hint you will get. He may work stock, decoy coyotes, chase kids or just eat and [beeep]. It will be interesting to see how he turns out.

Meet Tuffy.
IMG_20130216_103806_zpsffb78d15.jpg

Branden and Tuffy.
IMG_20130216_092847_zps7299d8fe.jpg

Hayden and Tuffy.
IMG_20130216_093516_zpsc7557de9.jpg

Cute kids and a cute pup too. I wish you the best of luck and I hope he works good for you.
Sorry to hear about your lab, it's tuff to lose a dog. On everyone.

Thanks for the compliments. There is very little Australian Shepard but it is a ways back in him. There are also three other different breeds in him that may give some and idea.

What a beauty. I have always thought Austrailian Shapperds would make great decoy dogs. I'm anxious to see how this works out. Please keep us posted.

good looking pup a buddy of mine just had a litter out of his Hangin Tree female and his Catahoula male he is twisting my arm to give one a try on coyotes but the wife has her foot down on the ground pretty hard. Would really like to hear how he turns out for ya.

Back