Lord Chile, My Foo stamps done run out!!

At some point the money is going to run out. It will be fun yet sad to watch these people starve, whine and complain as they've become so dependent on the government to give them stuff. I mostly feel sorry for the kids, they deserve a better life than that.

Those that have prepared and are self sufficient will be just fine.

BOO FREAKIN HOOOOO!

Get a Mudder Freakin Job, quit spreadin your freakin legs and go to work, find a job!!!!!!

This is just the beginning:) Money is gonna run out and they be starvin! Tooooo Bad!!

I don't feel sorry for any of them, this is what they voted for! Time for a REALITY check, not a welfare check.....

HAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaWe might be surprised how quickly they found work if the program stopped.

YEP!

Shudder down and let's see what happens?

It's every man, woman and child for themselves..........

This is BS but true.

5B03CB42-8586-4847-8BAC-5A8FE41632EE-2533-0000043FDA9967F7_zps46d005c1.jpg

"Get a Mudder Freakin Job, quit spreadin your freakin legs and go to work, find a job!!!!!!"

Spreading their legs is a job for many of these welfare mothers. The monthly check grows with each pregnancy.

"It'll be ok, once they can't get it free from the government they just won't eat and die, problem solved!"

That won't happen. This government will take from you to make sure they won't starve. He!!,they already do!

Back