AR parts in stock @ fair prices

Originally Posted By: jarheadhunterSounds good Joeseph. Any idea when you might get any uppers?

Uppers have been scarce lately unfortunately. Sign up for email notifications on the website and act fast once some arrive....

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: jarheadhunterSounds good Joeseph. Any idea when you might get any uppers?

Uppers have been scarce lately unfortunately. Sign up for email notifications on the website and act fast once some arrive....

Thanks for the info Joeseph. I am signed up for all your emails.

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: jarheadhunterSounds good Joeseph. Any idea when you might get any uppers?

Would be nice if you put a maximum on purchases. I have saw alot of sites doing that. Just allows guys that are a little slower, like myself, to have a chance before the hoarders get to them.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Corn FedWould be nice if you put a maximum on purchases. I have saw alot of sites doing that. Just allows guys that are a little slower, like myself, to have a chance before the hoarders get to them.

They do put limits on stuff. I ordered some XDs 7 rd mags the other day and it said limit 4 per customer.

Originally Posted By: jarheadhunterOriginally Posted By: Corn FedWould be nice if you put a maximum on purchases. I have saw alot of sites doing that. Just allows guys that are a little slower, like myself, to have a chance before the hoarders get to them.

They do put limits on stuff. I ordered some XDs 7 rd mags the other day and it said limit 4 per customer.
Good deal. Its a crazy market right now. I have been satisfied with Joseph. Class act and very quick with replies when asked questions.

Originally Posted By: Corn FedOriginally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: jarheadhunterSounds good Joeseph. Any idea when you might get any uppers?

Would be nice if you put a maximum on purchases. I have saw alot of sites doing that. Just allows guys that are a little slower, like myself, to have a chance before the hoarders get to them.

We do.....depending on market conditions, retail pricing, availability, and a host of other values. Sometimes the limit is big, and sometimes it's small, but each item and each market timing is different.

I got their notice for pistol uppers, clicked on the link, 2 mintues from when I received it and they were sold out of those too. Not sure if they were false notifications, or if they really sold out that quick.

Originally Posted By: 1badsheePeople buying stuff and reselling for a profit are the ones doing it.

If the people werent paying the prices it wouldn't matter. The resellers can only sell what people will buy. You can blame those getting it before you if you want, non the less there is a market for it. IF you dont want to pay the Market prices, then dont, thats fine, but dont be upset because other people will, thats the beauty of capitalism!

I want a jet but those pesky millionares keep spending too much money on them
smile.gif

I can understand how the supply and demand works in this situation but what I don't understand why people are buying uppers like crazy. They are not even ffl regulated and basically a piece of metal which will be available all the time even if the AR's got banned. What's the point?

Back