Facts

I'll try to figure out why two of the videos don't show. The picture quality is subpar to the HD's cameras of today but it's the content, not the quality!

Watching these video's only stokes the fire that much more. Bubba and Dash are completely opposite in the way they hunt. Dash is silent and stealthy, Bubba loud and obnoxious. Now if I could just get Dash to go out to coyotes once he sees them. A work in progress for sure.

Yes he is! Ever have a regret in life? I have many but one of them was cutting Bubba before I realized his full potential! I could have sold a semi load of his pups over the years!!!!
cursing.gif

I gotta say, the pup raisin deal might be over rated some. Works good with a house full of kids. I'm sure glad David, Mason, Evan and Tim did it though.

Here is a picture of Dozer. I'm not sure, but Mike indicated that Dozer may be Bubba's sire. In any case both were bred by David James. Evan's Sage female (Dash's Dam) also came from a David James litter.

DOZER.jpg

All very cool dogs!

Mike I have 2 of the 6 here. Copper and Sadie. They are my Babys. they both have above ave nose on finding game. Copper is smart hard and make a critters life pretty ruff.
Here is a reasent pic of Copper.

0aa1534bd44e5f78438c03b7f572d7484f4cd49.JPG

I know one is still alive in ILL and one is in OK

Tony you can count me in !! I will ready every one of your post!!

Vargy

Originally Posted By: gonzagaThat looks like a pretty good bite mark on Dozers left rear flank

Occupational Hazard I spose.

Originally Posted By: vargy49Yes scott!! I sure did!! you want to be the first to put a $500 deposit down ?? Male or Female ??

Vargy-Maybe...which litter would my deposit be applied to? Are they all brindles?

Take care.

Last edited:
I have read this forum for over a year but I am just now joining. Lots of foolishness has gone on in the past. Look forward to some positive info instead of the bickering.

Back