Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#2429890 - 02/10/13 08:34 PM Facts
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Loc: Lewistown, Mt USA
Everyone,
There has been a lot of speculation, innuendo and demands made in this forum the past few days.

Here are the facts as I know them:
The Pm Adminisrators are at the PM Gathering and will be on the road for the next couple of days. Duane has been removed as moderator and I was asked to moderate this forum again. I agreed knowing full well the firestorm that would ensue.

Duane knew what he was doing when he made the Co-moderator post. He knows the process by which we seek and approve moderators. As I said in my response, it isn't a popularity vote. He made the post to instigate and divide.

Those of you demanding answers or making accusations are going to get mighty frustrated. This is an Internet hunting board not an arena to grandstand. Myself and the Adminisrators are watching this forum and will quickly delete any threads that go sideways.

The hound forum has the worst reputation of any forum on this board. There has been talk in the past of completely doing away with the forum. I've lost count of the number of members who have told me they don't visit or post in this forum because of the attitudes displayed by some who frequent here. This latest blowup only adds fuel to the fire.

My goal is to make the hound forum a place where newbies and old pros freely discuss hunting with our dogs without the fear of being ridiculed or dog piled.

Those of you who think that's a bad thing and openly comment on on the poor state of affairs, and that Predator Masters is going down the tubes might as well move on and find a better board. Our demise has been predicted many times.

Mike

#2429910 - 02/10/13 08:45 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
Quote:
"My goal is to make the hound forum a place where newbies and old pros freely discuss hunting with our dogs without the fear of being ridiculed or dog piled."

+1

I believe the personal attacks, degradation and threats that have become regular by some in this forum are the real reason the forum has suffered deterioration.

I know Mike Granger to be not only a Decoy Dog Hunter, but a gentleman who does not engage in said rude behavior.

Give it a chance.

#2429925 - 02/10/13 08:53 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
the impactzone Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: texas
+1

#2429930 - 02/10/13 08:55 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
j.hennes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: montana
normally I would give a post like this a hearty "hear, hear" but coming from someone who has been much more denigrating and snide than I have ever seen from any other moderators, it feels a little out of place.

I will keep my comments in line if you can commit to do the same.

#2429949 - 02/10/13 09:02 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Michigan. Go Blue
J.hennes, i have seen one post from mike making a joke. Duane regularly attacked people and tried to humiliat them publicly, and nobody had any problem at all with that?

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#2429958 - 02/10/13 09:08 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Jesse, as I previously posted I too am confused about j.hennes' concern. Sounds like he is ready to give it a try though.

j.hennes I hope you will stick to your pledge above.

Hopefully we can all get back to having fun here, like we use to.

Craig

#2429965 - 02/10/13 09:10 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Now Jesse.... please elaborate on the SIX CHIPS deal. WTH?

#2429984 - 02/10/13 09:23 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Well the way i see it, no matter how any of us feel about a mod or anybody here, we have no controll over what happens amongst the admin. Yeah i had a lot of issues with Duane, but i would never try to tell the admin what needed to happen, or even make a complaint.
PM is a business and unfortunatly there is a lot more to it than most of us ever see.

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#2429986 - 02/10/13 09:23 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Oh just poking fun CK.

#2429987 - 02/10/13 09:24 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
j.hennes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: montana
If Duane did so, I missed it. I would have called him out on the rug for it. I have zero affiliation with or concern for Duane, from my interactions, he seemed fair and honest in his dealings with guys on here. If he's not, well, he snookered me.

My first two experiences with Granger were, shall we say, not positive. Perhaps I overreacted, I can admit fault when its due.

#2429994 - 02/10/13 09:28 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

I for one had my serious disagreement with a PredatorMasters Mod. We did it privately. Finally had to agree to disagree, but I think I did see a more civil approach to the membership after that.

#2430001 - 02/10/13 09:31 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Fair enough J.

#2430004 - 02/10/13 09:32 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Oiltowncaller Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Canada
J.hennes either you got snookered or you def missed it.

#2430040 - 02/10/13 09:50 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western ohio
I agree with mike lets make it fun and not a all out brawl like it can happen so often.

Some guys on here could come off like 40 grain sandpaper when all that is needed is tripple out steelwool to get your point across. Not pointing fingers at anyone as I was guilty myself a few times.

I'm here to learn and share what little knowledge I have. Most of all have fun and share fun in the field.

Edited by roode301 (02/10/13 09:51 PM)

#2430053 - 02/10/13 09:56 PM Re: Facts [Re: DoubleCK]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Roadside watermelon stand
Originally Posted By: DoubleCK

I believe the personal attacks, degradation and threats that have become regular by some in this forum are the real reason the forum has suffered deterioration.

Guys, I own a hunting dog.
It's not a hound, or a bear or lion dog, but I come over to this forum occasionally for tips on training and general dog health information.

Every single time I come over here, somebody's in a pi$$ing contest.

I had one discussion with Duane. He knew more about state and Federal search and seizure laws than I did after 24 years as a law enforcement officer, so I figured I was wasting my time trying to contribute anything to this forum.

I have no clue who Mike Granger is, but I'm glad he has the balls to try and moderate a forum that was ,in my opinion, going down the drain in a hurry.

Carl Sagan

#2430068 - 02/10/13 10:04 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Predburner Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oklahoma
Mike Granger is a great guy....I'm sad to see Duane go as well...

#2430171 - 02/10/13 10:58 PM Re: Facts [Re: Predburner]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Heres to hoping. Would be nice to have a level of civility on here. I will believe it when I see it. I dont think its just this board. Dog guys in general are azz holes.

#2430199 - 02/10/13 11:16 PM Re: Facts [Re: btech29]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: btech29
Dog guys in general are azz holes.

Cept you and me. And Jesse of course. LOL

tt2

#2430208 - 02/10/13 11:23 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

I think there are probably some here that may disagree with that CK. lol.

#2430218 - 02/10/13 11:28 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
The way I see it is if this board is going to get right, Mike will have to put a stop to someone starting crap.

I have no beef with Duane, ive talked with him a few times and seems to be a stand up guy, but if a man didnt have 20 dogs and decoyed for 20 years, they were stupid!! He tried to keep it civil if he liked you, if not you got treated like an idiot.

On the other hand, there are a few more on here that are like that and when they gang up on us pee-ons, Duane would not put a stop to it because he thought they were right and we were just pee-ons.

just because some do it different than others doesnt make it right or wrong.

i like the way my dog hunts, others wouldnt feed him. who cares it is my dog not theirs.

lets all try to just have fun and swap stories and pictures and stay positive.

#2430225 - 02/10/13 11:32 PM Re: Facts [Re: btech29]
doggin coyotes Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Colorado
Dog guys in general are azz holes.

If I ever become a dog guy I wanna be just like btech.

He knows coyotes are coyotes.

#2430235 - 02/10/13 11:39 PM Re: Facts [Re: doggin coyotes]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Craig and Larry, Im not a dog guy. I hunt yotes and just happen to take a dog with me. Dont believe me? Ask some of the elite on here. They will tell ya. Being a "houndsman" is not of my list of things I want to be when I grow up. thumbup1

#2430236 - 02/10/13 11:39 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

I thought a coyote was a dog?

#2430241 - 02/10/13 11:40 PM Re: Facts [Re: Jesse lackey]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

A coyote is a dog Jesse. The question is if a dog is a coyote.

#2430252 - 02/10/13 11:46 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

which came first, the coyote or the dog??????? lol

#2430254 - 02/10/13 11:47 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
doggin coyotes Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Colorado
Golden Retrievers are bad azz. Kill badger eating pit bulls for sport.

#2430258 - 02/10/13 11:48 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

i have a yorkie that will take down wild mustangs so we can vaccinate them.....

#2430265 - 02/10/13 11:53 PM Re: Facts [Re: btech29]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

A coyote is a dog Jesse. The question is if a dog is a coyote.

Only during leap year.
The real question is if you breed a badger and a timber wolf is the result a possom?

#2430314 - 02/11/13 12:48 AM Re: Facts [Re: Jesse lackey]
Norcalkyle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: California
This is a refreshing thread. a few guys were turning this subforum into a place where they were more woried about proving others wrong or looking like the baddest cowboy in the west than actually looking to engage in helpful conversations about dogs. I don't have the best dogs in the world, and I don't have the worst dogs in the world, but I sure am not arrogant enough to tell someone they are wrong when I have never met them, their dogs, or hunted with them.

The internet is always the place where the quiet guys are loud and the real tough guys are quiet. It's also a place where opinions can be sold as fact. I came here because I have questions about raising dogs, even though I have done it my whole life. When I saw some guys claim to have it all figured out, and talk about how they should get credit for making other people successful, it showed me exactly what they were really about.

I hope this subforum can rid itself of the egos that ruined it and turn in to place where nobody is afraid to ask a question or state an opinion.

#2430346 - 02/11/13 01:34 AM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

There are a few guys on here who act just the same in person. I am one of them, good or bad.

#2430421 - 02/11/13 07:29 AM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
borkon Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: minnesota
this made my day!!!!. Mike G will will do a fine job here.

winner of the first annual Coyotehunter.net Tournament Series

#2430549 - 02/11/13 10:29 AM Re: Facts [Re: borkon]
Dasher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Idaho
Nice to see you back Mike. thumbup
The test of a man is not the forum nor the field; not the marketplace nor the amen corner, but at his own fireside. There he lays aside his mask, and you may judge whether he be imp or angel, king or cur, hero or humbug.
W C Brann

#2430915 - 02/11/13 04:47 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Matt_Low Offline
Predator Master

Loc: C. Texas
I am glad things are getting back on track. This use to be a place where I would turn to for information, and hopefully it will get back there.

#2431101 - 02/11/13 07:24 PM Re: Facts [Re: Matt_Low]
vargy49 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: iowa city iowa
Mike good to have you back!! I use to make a few post here and quit cause of a select few!! I aint got the best dogs around but they suit me and I take a lot of game with them is what matters!!
But some folks on here think they are counterfit!! Maybe they are!!
Mike will do a good job on here!!

Vargy

#2431348 - 02/11/13 09:29 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
gonzaga Offline

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
Well I hope that we can all get along again. This is my favorite forum and has been for years. Some of you guys that weren't around before wouldn't know this but we actually used to share tips and training techniques with each other. I hope we can get back to that. There was a time when we shared hunting stories and pics too.....lol. I hope it gets back to that also.

I'm not pointing fingers or mentioning names, but there have been somedays where I just shook my head at some of the things being said on here.

For those of you that don't know Mike. He was the first guy I'd ever seen post any type of videos of his dog Bubba tolling and devouring coyotes. In Bubbas prime, he was amazing! Those of that seen them remember them I hope. Then it seemed like decoy dogs came out of the woodwork. I'm sure that is what Mike was referring to. Mike is a stand up guy and will help you in whatever capacity he can.

Well I'm gonna raise my glass and toast to: NEW BEGINNINGS!!!!

Feel free to join me.....

#2431479 - 02/11/13 10:44 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Maybe we can get Mike to repost some of those old clips. im too new to have seen any Bubba clips..... Cummon!!!! lol

Edited by jglynn (02/11/13 10:45 PM)

#2431542 - 02/11/13 11:34 PM Re: Facts [Re: jglynn]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Guys,

Thanks for the positive outlook on this post. Like many of you, I quit posting in the hound forum a couple of years ago. I'm glad to see folks coming back.

Vargy, I was wondering if you were still around, glad to see you post again. I was thinking today about the Patterdale puppies you picked up a few years ago. How did they turn out?

Those of you who would like to read about Bubba need to search his name in the title of my posts. I've written a boat load of stories over the years and tried to put his name in each title.

Almost all of the stories will be in the Predator Hunting or Story Board forums. Here's a link to the latest story:

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...5428&page=1

I just got home from 3 days of hunting and one day of hunkering down in the trailer. The hunting was good, killing slow. Ended up with 2 coyotes I shot and a free coyote a rancher shot. It's going to be gale force winds the next couple of days so came home. I hate burning vacation time by hunting coyotes in 20+ mph winds.

Mike

#2431625 - 02/12/13 01:37 AM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Predburner Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oklahoma
Good to see Vargy back too....!!!

#2431789 - 02/12/13 09:58 AM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
I may actually start visiting this subforum again and maybe even post some day. smile Of course, my dogs are counterfeits and all they do is 'sick' on command....but we sure do seem to put alot of coyotes down. smile

Way to step up and take the chit storm by the horns Mike. Been there, done that with the Hand Calls forum a few years ago. Not a fun job to do.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2431806 - 02/12/13 10:06 AM Re: Facts [Re: TonyTebbe]
Yellowhammer Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Huntington, Texas

There are some dang good stories in the "Story Board" subforum. That is why there were put there.

"No prize is greater than the effort taken to acheive it"

- Aldo Leopold, The Father of Wildlife Management

#2431810 - 02/12/13 10:09 AM Re: Facts [Re: Yellowhammer]
Yellowhammer Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Huntington, Texas
Looks like a couple of the vids don't want to show now.

"No prize is greater than the effort taken to acheive it"

- Aldo Leopold, The Father of Wildlife Management

#2431871 - 02/12/13 11:08 AM Re: Facts [Re: Yellowhammer]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

The first two played. I would sure like to see more of that Mike.

#2432084 - 02/12/13 02:13 PM Re: Facts [Re: btech29]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

I'll try to figure out why two of the videos don't show. The picture quality is subpar to the HD's cameras of today but it's the content, not the quality!

Watching these video's only stokes the fire that much more. Bubba and Dash are completely opposite in the way they hunt. Dash is silent and stealthy, Bubba loud and obnoxious. Now if I could just get Dash to go out to coyotes once he sees them. A work in progress for sure.

Mike

#2432096 - 02/12/13 02:23 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Bubba is a good looking sumbich!!!!

#2432239 - 02/12/13 04:26 PM Re: Facts [Re: jglynn]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Yes he is! Ever have a regret in life? I have many but one of them was cutting Bubba before I realized his full potential! I could have sold a semi load of his pups over the years!!!! cursing

Mike

#2432358 - 02/12/13 06:35 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

o crap!! i will not cut my dog. what made you decide to cut him?

#2432368 - 02/12/13 06:47 PM Re: Facts [Re: jglynn]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Stupidity!

Mike

#2432376 - 02/12/13 06:59 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: mikegranger
Stupidity!

Lol. I also have a dog I wish I could get pups out of Mike. It sucks.

#2432454 - 02/12/13 08:07 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

I gotta say, the pup raisin deal might be over rated some. Works good with a house full of kids. I'm sure glad David, Mason, Evan and Tim did it though.

#2432472 - 02/12/13 08:21 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
borkon Offline

Loc: minnesota
i got to admit. that Bubba is i 1 studdly looking dog.

winner of the first annual Coyotehunter.net Tournament Series

#2432476 - 02/12/13 08:24 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Here is a picture of Dozer. I'm not sure, but Mike indicated that Dozer may be Bubba's sire. In any case both were bred by David James. Evan's Sage female (Dash's Dam) also came from a David James litter.

All very cool dogs!

#2432594 - 02/12/13 09:31 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Smith Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Wibaux, MT
All have been very good indeed!

I'm dirty, I'm mean, I'm mighty unclean, I'm a wanted man...

#2432596 - 02/12/13 09:31 PM Re: Facts [Re: DoubleCK]
vargy49 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Mike I have 2 of the 6 here. Copper and Sadie. They are my Babys. they both have above ave nose on finding game. Copper is smart hard and make a critters life pretty ruff.
Here is a reasent pic of Copper.

I know one is still alive in ILL and one is in OK

Tony you can count me in !! I will ready every one of your post!!

Vargy

#2432678 - 02/12/13 10:27 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
gonzaga Offline

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
That looks like a pretty good bite mark on Dozers left rear flank

#2432688 - 02/12/13 10:31 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Copper sure looks like he is READY. Very cool!

#2432689 - 02/12/13 10:32 PM Re: Facts [Re: gonzaga]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: gonzaga
That looks like a pretty good bite mark on Dozers left rear flank

Occupational Hazard I spose.

#2434589 - 02/14/13 02:53 PM Re: Facts [Re: vargy49]
UphillDoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Vargy-Are you getting any more bred up? Those brindles are hard to find.

Take care.

#2434905 - 02/14/13 08:32 PM Re: Facts [Re: UphillDoc]
vargy49 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Yes scott!! I sure did!! you want to be the first to put a $500 deposit down ?? Male or Female ??

#2435537 - 02/15/13 12:59 PM Re: Facts [Re: vargy49]
UphillDoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: vargy49
Yes scott!! I sure did!! you want to be the first to put a $500 deposit down ?? Male or Female ??

Vargy-Maybe...which litter would my deposit be applied to? Are they all brindles?

Take care.

Edited by UphillDoc (02/15/13 01:00 PM)

#2435646 - 02/15/13 02:24 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Chris Winston Offline

Loc: Montana
I have read this forum for over a year but I am just now joining. Lots of foolishness has gone on in the past. Look forward to some positive info instead of the bickering.

#2436077 - 02/15/13 09:30 PM Re: Facts [Re: Chris Winston]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Thanks Chris, glad you joined and welcome to PM.

Mike

#2437086 - 02/16/13 10:06 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Oiltowncaller Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Canada
Yup the best EVER. I'm sure he will tell you the same himself wink

#2437366 - 02/17/13 09:43 AM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
Carlos Halfcock Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Texas
The foolishness is gone, along with the knowledge.

#2437411 - 02/17/13 11:04 AM Re: Facts [Re: Carlos Halfcock]
Norcalkyle Offline
Seasoned Member

For some reason my last post got deleted... but as far as I know nobody is prohibited from posting, they are just going to be kept in line with any demeaning posts.

#2437451 - 02/17/13 11:53 AM Re: Facts [Re: Carlos Halfcock]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western ohio
Originally Posted By: Carlos Halfcock
The foolishness is gone, along with the knowledge.

Why would you say the knowledge is gone? There is some good guys here that know quite a bit. They just go a diffrent way of expressing it.

#2437456 - 02/17/13 12:03 PM Re: Facts [Re: Norcalkyle]
Redfrog Offline
Chairman of the Board

Loc: Palliser Triangle, Alberta
Originally Posted By: Norcalkyle
For some reason my last post got deleted... but as far as I know nobody is prohibited from posting, they are just going to be kept in line with any demeaning posts.

Your post was ok but was pulled as it was a reply to a troll who was tossed to the curb.

There's plenty of good experienced dog guys here. As long as it stays civil the forum will run along as it was intended and a lot of dog people will benefit, both newbies and experienced as well.

#2437792 - 02/17/13 05:41 PM Re: Facts [Re: Redfrog]
Norcalkyle Offline
Seasoned Member

Okay, that's fine why mine was removed. I guess some people think that you need to talk down to people to be a good dog man. I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

#2437877 - 02/17/13 06:36 PM Re: Facts [Re: Norcalkyle]
mikegranger Offline
Retired Admin/moderator

Quote:
I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

It will. thumbup1

Mike

#2437993 - 02/17/13 07:52 PM Re: Facts [Re: Norcalkyle]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: Norcalkyle
Okay, that's fine why mine was removed. I guess some people think that you need to talk down to people to be a good dog man. I hope this place stays civil and helpful and doesn't go back to a few guys telling everyone else what to do and how to do it.

X2. You dont have to be a hard azz to be a dog man. If so I want nothing to do with it.

#2441010 - 02/20/13 12:34 PM Re: Facts [Re: mikegranger]
WhoCares Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Magnolia, Texas
Hey Vargy, Im looking for a brindle female pup.. Would you mind sending me a PM about how getting in line works, and maybe a bit of info about your dogs. Thanks John

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.