AR parts in stock @ fair prices

BCG's availalbe here:

http://www.ar-matey.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=0023

I ordered one. Make sure you read the description:

*****We have 200 of these to us on 2/19/2013 and shipping out the same day or shortly after...all previous orders have been delivered (notice the 2-3 week delivery on this item only because of our expected arrival date)******

First Come - First Serve Basis...We will capture funds immediately and not when these ship. We know some will not agree with this method, and that's ok with us...If there are some available on the 19th when they arrive, purchase then...Free Shipping on this item

DPMS - 15 parts in this assembly with 11 improvements. This assembly is made to last and to perform in the worst conditions. will perform "dry" without damage. Staked screws, parkerized exterior with chrome interior for bolt and cam pin. This bolt carrier group is simply amazing.

***NOTE***

There are 42 in stock since the start of this post.

While the intent of the thread is to help us find stuff, I think it really doesn't help much.

I am remind of the picture of throwing a june bug into a pen of chickens. They all rund to grap the bug. Then you throw another one in on the other side of the pen and they all run over there to try and be the first one.

A few chickens end up getting a bug, but most of them just end up running back and forth.

Now days people throw a bug (link) into the pen (internet) and all the chickens (us) chase after it.

Originally Posted By: YellowhammerWhile the intent of the thread is to help us find stuff, I think it really doesn't help much.

I am remind of the picture of throwing a june bug into a pen of chickens. They all rund to grap the bug. Then you throw another one in on the other side of the pen and they all run over there to try and be the first one.

A few chickens end up getting a bug, but most of them just end up running back and forth.

Now days people throw a bug (link) into the pen (internet) and all the chickens (us) chase after it.

I got a BCG off this thread, I'm one happy chicken! Better this chicken than some cock reselling on GB!

I too think it has helped. Ive had the chance to get a couple diff. Lowers, bcg, mags etc. Sometimes the price was right so i bought others it was not so i didnt and the rest i was late to the party.

Id vote to keep it up for now as I dont think it has caused any problems. Its not worth much but its my $0.02

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorI too think it has helped. Ive had the chance to get a couple diff. Lowers, bcg, mags etc. Sometimes the price was right so i bought others it was not so i didnt and the rest i was late to the party.

Id vote to keep it up for now as I dont think it has caused any problems. Its not worth much but its my $0.02

Agreed. Lets keep it going.

@yellowhammer- Well, it's not a sticky and if it isnt popular then it simply just dies out like all other threads people are done with. Wouldn't you agree that it is better then five different threads going on about a part here and there in stock? It is on topic and in the right section isnt it?

Quote: @yellowhammer- Well, it's not a sticky and if it isnt popular then it simply just dies out like all other threads people are done with. Wouldn't you agree that it is better then five different threads going on about a part here and there in stock? It is on topic and in the right section isnt it?

No problem with the thread, just an observation. I think it is a good thing and will help a few people out.

I was just thinking about how cell phones and the internet have changed everything. Word travels like wildfire, and if you snooze you loose, and sometimes you are just lucky or not.

Originally Posted By: jarheadhunterNFA lowers in stock at JoeBobs outfitters as of 7:39 MT time 2/11/13.

We sold 250 within an hour...this market right now is nuts.

We should have another similarly sized batch coming in within the next week.

Back