Anderson Manufacturing Heavy Barrel Varminter

hunter2960

I just picked up one of these bad boys and was wondering if any of you guys have shot one or know much about them. If so what do you guys think of them and so on. I have shot about 120 rds with it and it shoots great. I then had a problem with it not shooting so I cleaned it up and seems to work fine now. The reason I didn't clean it in the first place is this RF85 stuff they put on the gun and say not oil it. Thanks guys

Originally Posted By: hunter2960I just picked up one of these bad boys and was wondering if any of you guys have shot one or know much about them. If so what do you guys think of them and so on. I have shot about 120 rds with it and it shoots great. I then had a problem with it not shooting so I cleaned it up and seems to work fine now. The reason I didn't clean it in the first place is this RF85 stuff they put on the gun and say not oil it. Thanks guys

I think if ya check gunblasts older video's he puts one through it's paces. Accuracy was very good. search gunblast archived video's. if I'm not mistaken Anderson had a limited run on the 24 stainless bull rifle with gunblast logo.

http://www.gunblast.com/Anderson-VS24.htm

Last edited:
see how easy. now go to youtube. search Anderson rifle, or Anderson AR15. Anderson Manufacturing. ect, ect.

VERY SIMPLE STUFF! alot of us here are old, possibly sitting at a reloading bench in this weather gettin brass prepped ready for spring. sometimes you don't get answers in 10 minutes!

these are 2, 20 in. Anderson cheap $139.00 1-9 twist 5.56 tubes. I'll know more when they are built uppers!

008_zpsce039c09.jpg

009_zps25c523a7.jpg

Last edited:
Back