snow camo ar pics?

schmidty

Hey guys i just bought another ar and was planning on painting it for winter hunting just want some tips and ideas on what to do and pics for ideas. Thanks

Something like this? The Arctic AR..

DSC01057_zps2b681f54.jpg

DSC01059_zpsef0b5c2f.jpg

DSC01060_zps259a5abc.jpg

DSC01062_zps7c0c3438.jpg

I have really been into digi white camo lately, but just wouldnt be able to use it or justify it for more than one day a year down here... Very sad.

i have a hankering to do a white camo job and since I just got my new upper in Im going to have to figure out a pattern to go with... now if that [beeep] lower I have backordered would show up!!

Im just a rookie here and cant figure out how to post pictures. Got a lot of snow in N. Indiana this week so I decided to just go the simple way and use white vet wrap. Worked extremely well, and when the snow melts it can go back to black. Only had about $5 in a really nice camo pattern. Ill continue to try the pictures!

Last edited:
I'd like to try the vet wrap here. We have a 50/50 chance of snow on the ground around here during my season. Seems like the thread to post up on if you have them.

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato HeadI'd like to try the vet wrap here. We have a 50/50 chance of snow on the ground around here during my season. Seems like the thread to post up on if you have them.
i have a pic of it in my display picture but it is hard to see. If you PM me your number I can text you pictures

or better yet explain how I can post pictures on here.. Im usually not stupid on computers, but cant figure this one out

Black Ice Coatings. I had Lee teflon the barrel and all the internals. First one I've had dipped. Came out great. Huge fan of Lee's work. Been sending all of my guns to him for years. Once you go teflon you'll never go back...

Back