New Furtakers episode with Decoy dogs

roode301

Watched the new episode today and had a guy form Utah. He had 3 yellow curs that he used. Said he had been doing it 16 years. Can't remember his name but it was pretty cool to see it making it more mainstream. Just thought I would share.

hey Granger, you are the moderator aren't you? Why is it that you are the one being a jackwagon? This forum is going to he11 in a handbasket!

Mike,
If you still have them Bubba videos you can show these guys who you and your dog are. I've watched Mike post up videos with his dog Bubba and 7 coyotes coming in on him. Mike doesn't post much, but he hunts alot more than some.

The whole decoy dog thing has really blown up over the last few years. It's been around for some time. Some of us are just really late to the party.

I don't know Granger, but I will take someone at face value, if he's a true dog man, great, but that really doesn't change the fact regarding his response on this thread. If he were to pull that crap around my circle of friends he'd be spitting chiclets. Comes across as a genuine a$$ if you ask me.

Mike
How is ole Bubba the wonder dog doing?

I remember your series if you will about you and your dog, staying in that white camper and tolling some coyotes with the dog. I enjoyed those write-ups.

That was a few years back if I remember.

I wasn't trying to cause any trouble for anyone, I meant what I said, there are a bunch of good guys out there, I just missed the show.Thanks for the info. Duane

Originally Posted By: mikegrangerNews Flash, everyone has already got a dog or wants a dog!

j.hennes, are you referring to this post? Did I miss something? What the heck are you talking about?

Respectfully,

Craig

Doubleck, he's using this thread to post his discontent about my response to the co-moderator thread. That thread went the direction I expected it to as this one may too.

I'm coyote hunting out of my trailer for the next few days and typing these responses one figured with the cell phone.

Thanks Mike. I get it now. I'm not good at following the hidden agendas. Too much drama for me.

Enjoy your hunt. Give Dash a howdy for us here and be sure to let ole Bubba have a little taste of fur when the chance arises.

Roode301, exactly!

The hound forum has a very poor reputation on PM for that very reason. It's been that way for sometime now, long before myself then Duane and now me again as moderators. I'm afraid if we don't refrain from the personal attacks this forum will go away. I prefer that not happen.

Back