AR parts in stock @ fair prices

TexasTexas95

I feel like we should come together and post links to websites that have AR parts currently in stock. For example...Lowers, Pmags, uppers, barrels, BCG's, LPK's, ammo and the like. Try not to post anything overpriced or parts that are readily available all over the net. 50 sets of eyes are surely better than 1 and I think it would be nice to get the jump on parts over the masses of panic buyers....

I just picked up each piece for a trigger group from Midwayusa. I sign up for email notifications and jump when I see the deals.

Good advice Pahntr. That sounds like a good idea.

Rdhunter this is exactly what I am talking about. I wish their website was a little better and I read great reviews on these barrels but I have no experience with them.

Originally Posted By: im4flightApparently our PM coupon expired though?

yes, he posted about it. just grateful he was able to do it as long as he did.

Originally Posted By: ShurshotOriginally Posted By: im4flightApparently our PM coupon expired though?

yes, he posted about it. just grateful he was able to do it as long as he did.

I missed that, thanks! Yes very greatful they honored it as long as they did.

Good thread idea. I was looking for parts for a build just prior to the CT tragedy that the Obamanation has exploited. Post up some .223 too if anyone finds any reasonable.

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato HeadGood thread idea. I was looking for parts for a build just prior to the CT tragedy that the Obamanation has exploited. Post up some .223 too if anyone finds any reasonable.

is that .223 loaded ammo you are after?

Originally Posted By: Mr Potato HeadGood thread idea. I was looking for parts for a build just prior to the CT tragedy that the Obamanation has exploited. Post up some .223 too if anyone finds any reasonable.

I will go ahead and post it here, but don't hammer me about the price, its not my ammo, not my website, I am just sharing some knowledge. .223 ammo with free shipping you decide if its "reasonable"

I hear you brother. Reasonable has a whole other meaning right now. I guess I should say "available" then anyone can decide if it's reasonable. $900 per K is stiff but I haven't seen it at any price around here. Thanks for the heads up. I never whine about anyone that's trying to be helpful.

In order to keep the thread on topic I have removed my response from here...lets keep this thread going with links posting deals only if possible. With the exception of course to whether or not said item is still (in stock) or (out of stock)

Last edited:
I guess when I read "fair prices" that to me meant back to the real world prices not jacked up black market drug dealer prices.

I get that "fair" can be a relative term but what gets me is that way and I mean WAAAAAYYYYYY too many people think that its perfectly fine for people to want to charge 3-400% markup on an item. and I guess that is there right as an american to charge what they want. its the stupidity of many people willing to fork out the money without a secodn thought that is the problem. its too bad my grandpa's are no longer around cuz i would sure be interested in hearing what it was like for them in the great depression. if they had to deal with people price gouging, and if they gave in and paid the prices or if they just plain went without.

I have $100 bill they either got what they needed by working hard and making it by hand or they went without. this is something that not many people have had to do in their lifetime, me included. for the most part I have not had to go without but there are time when I choose to do so because the item is simply not worth the price.

If it comes to complete anarchy and civil war im sure there will be plenty of $50 pmags and $3500 ARs laying around just waiting to be picked up. and if not, I have access to enough other firearms to hold out for awhile.

Anyway my point is that one could easily assume that fair prices would me pre-gouging prices. but as said before, if the prices would not be considered "fair" by others the product will just sit there until someone is desperate enough to give their money away.

FYI: im not trying to beat up anyone, Im simply laying down my opinion of what the OP was referring to by "fair", I for one will not be upset if people post links to parts that I would cinsider over priced, I would just not buy those parts. I think a thread for Instock parts from reputable vendors is a great idea!!!

Last edited:
Back