IN Trappin

caught a small coon in the lucky dirt hole set today....

cc21.jpg

also found another tree to make a natural bait set at....

tree2.jpg

also made a new flat set with a skull in the weeds with the lure and scent in the skull.........its barely sticking ut of the weeds so the yotes can see it.......

skullset1.jpg

put my coon daggers out in sets of three......

cds2.jpg

cds11.jpg

hopefully we have some success.......!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

just cam home from night callin and i get out of the truck and first thing i can hear a coyote over in the southeast corner of the lake barking and barking right where i have a trail snare set...hes either caught half back and not in a choke hold or his buddy is and hes wondering why hes not coming like the first day i had the coyote and the other one stood in the tree line and barked for 30 minutes....we shall see.....BINESS!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

well i wish i could say i was right about snaring the yote Friday night but i wasnt.......i did have two coons and a grinner yesterday but i forgot the phone so no pics.........

i did connect again today at the same location for one coon....

coon14.jpg

yesterday at this location u could see they had been there but only ate what i dropped on the ground so i stoppped putting any around the coon daggers and only in them........had this double today and the one must have still been hungry cause hes in two traps...

coon11.jpg

this lone coon had both feet in the coon dagger......

coon13.jpg

coon12.jpg

i did have this yote about 40 yards from the snarre i thought he was in Friday night but wasnt..........he was in this snare today though.........

coyote11.jpg

BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

picked up two more coons with the coon daggers here is one of them..........

coon23.jpg

also picked up this squirrel.........
lol.gif

squirrel1.jpg

gonna keep after it........BET!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
havent had anything for three days now...did get some more sets made.....

dropped another dirt hole in the tree line.........
dhs77.jpg

remade the snare set that i caught the last yote in....
snare77.jpg

got some NEW lures to try..Thanks CLint....
pcglures.jpg

been seeing rat scat on this barrel i need to get out of the water so i set my T post in to try and snatch a couple.....
muskrat1-1.jpg

rat1.jpg

rat12.jpg

also dropped a couple mink cubbies in......
mink1.jpg

mink11.jpg

put one on the back of this beaver push up....
mink2.jpg

BINGO DINGO!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

popped a rat off my T post water set with some cotton balls and carrot sead oil....he was drowned....

rat22.jpg

i should probably use floats but i control the water level so the T posts work out ok......

waterlevel1.jpg

BING DINGO!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
popped a couple more coons with the Coon Daggers......heres one of them.............

coon33.jpg

also caught another rat in a mink set.......

muskrat2.jpg

also had this yote in a snare but he didnt choke out.....i think he may have kinked the cable when he first got cuaght and kinked it and it would tighten or loosen anymore...

coyote4.jpg

found this block in the woods that will make a good bait set.....

blockset1.jpg

also seen this eagle in a tree north of the lake......there were two in the same tree a few days ago but i couldnt get a pic in time......

eagle1.jpg

BAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

another coon i got locked up in a Coon Dagger.......

DSC03263.jpg

griner & coon double with the Coon Daggers........

DSC03260.jpg

popped another coyote this morning in another snare set about 150 yards from the one from yesterday......

DSC03269.jpg

couple pics when i was trying to get both eagles pic together but the one flew offer before i got the shot....

DSC03268.jpg

DSC03267.jpg

BINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

dropped in a couple coon trail snare sets on each side of this pipe that tuns next to the lake..........

coonsnare2.jpg

coonsnare33.jpg

this was a baited set i had made at the beginning of the season............

baitset23.jpg

the RED coyote i just caught in the set........

redyote1.jpg

i had nabbed several red fox here in the past year with this set and thats what i was targeting.....my modded 1.75 held the yote well though as it was a perfect hold.........

redyoteft.jpg

the aftermath of the set.......

destset1.jpg

gonne keep BANGINEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
caught this yote by the leg in one of my coon/fox snare sets
lol.gif
......he was there though when i got there....BAMMMM!
thumbup1.gif

yote71.jpg

Last edited:
snared a beaver in a coon snare i had next to the water on a trail to the bank.......he was still alive and i let him go......

beaver1.jpg

also snared another yote today.............

yote7.jpg

i think im going to an all snare line with the weather changes we have comin and all the trails i have seen.......i only have about a dozen sets out now with a coupe foot holds and a couple Coon Daggers and i think ill pull those and go to all snares..........the snares keep producing....BINESS!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyWhy did you let the beaver go?

he was smaller than i prefered
tt2.gif
......and it was Christmas Eve
rolleyes.gif
....easy does it Mr. Scrooge
cry.gif
.....hahahahahahahaha
lol.gif
......PERIOD!!!!
thumbup1.gif

locked number 8 yote up in a snare yesterday on a trail that runs across the top of a ridge along the lake......this is the same snare set i caught one in about a month ago.........

yote81.jpg

he lost half his tail somewhere before he met my snare......

yote82.jpg

BINESS!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

had a few weeks of terrible weather.......after that broke the last couple days i caught this light colored dog....he chewed through one snare cable of 1/19 then when he left the seen he got locked up in another snare about 40 feet from the one he chewed out of.....i was sick and couldnt go out for a day and almost lost this dog......but dumb luck says different..........#9

12920131_zpsc744af6c.jpg

you can see the snare he got caught in the first time chewed in half and the one he didnt get out of the second time still around his neck.........

12920132_zps587820a5.jpg

had #10 yesterday morning...........

1292013_zps530dbc72.jpg

BINESS!!!!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyThat last one is a good looking yote!

they were both males and the one u r commenting on was a laarge dog as well......the biggest one of my season so far.....BET!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

Back