Obama cracks a Joke when Talking about Benghazi

Tommy2Gun

OBAMA CRACKS JOKE WHEN ASKED ABOUT FOUR DEAD AMERICANS IN BENGHAZI

by LARRY O'CONNOR 28 Jan 2013, 3:57 AM PDT 99 POST A COMMENT

When Steve Kroft of CBS News finally got around to asking President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton about the terrorist attacks in Benghazi resulting in the death of four brave Americans, President Obama decided it would be a good time to go for laughs.
You know, I remember Bob Gates, you know, first thing he said to me, I think maybe first week or two that I was there and we were meeting in the Oval Office and he, obviously, been through seven presidents or something. And he says, "Mr. President, one thing I can guarantee you is that at this moment, somewhere, somehow, somebody in the federal government is screwing up." (Laughter)

It's disgusting to write-off the complete and total failure in Benghazi as nothing more than "someone in the federal government screwing up," it's even more enraging to do so in such a casual and flip way that is meant to engender laughter.
Four Americans are dead. They died while they fought off al-Qaeda terrorists whom President Obama assured us were "on the run" thanks to his leadership. They died waiting for help that never came.
It isn't funny, Mr. President. You're right, somebody in the federal government screwed up. You just don't realize who it was.

Good to know 4 dead Americans can make this Butthead laugh. What a DICK.

T2G

He was evading the question in typical liberal fashion, because he is guilty. Remember the Obama and Biden incidents during the presidential debates where both attempted to laugh off Republican input when nailed to the cross by it.

If he had been interviewed by a real reporter and not some butt kissing pawn, he would have got lit up for that answer. The secret service would have had a hay day with the average person hearing that answer. Probably the most action they would have had in a while.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindObama is a JOKE!

Along with his BUCK TOOTHED WIFE!!!

Pretty messed up joke huh?

I always considered it pretty pathetic for people to bring a person's wife into business or politics, even the Mafia had a rule about that.

Just another LEECH on the system!

Sorry, i stand corrected by Woodtofu!

SKANKY Buck Toothed Wife and those lips didnt come from sucking on door nobs!!

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttWhen she decided to tell our kids they eat to much and force them to eat what she has approved then that makes her fair game.

She hasn't missed any meals!!

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: Dead Down WindObama is a JOKE!

Along with his BUCK TOOTHED WIFE!!!

Pretty messed up joke huh?

Media Law - if you bring yourself into the public eye, you are no longer a "private" citizen, and cannot be treated as such. A person brought into the public eye is different. When she opened her mouth on TV, she brought it on herself. When the kids got on TV, they were open game too.

And yes, messed up joke is a good phrase used to describe said public figure. Feel free to disagree.

Last edited:
Back