Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search predator Masters

Topic Options
#2413495 - 01/27/13 08:00 PM No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount
JoeBobOutfitters Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: Hays, KS
Due to the current market conditions and shipping costs that have been increased this spring from USPS & Fedex we have discontinued all forum discounts for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately we are between a rock and a hard place. We basically had to discontinue discounts, or bump up free shipping to a higher tier due to the increased cost to do business (our bandwidth alone cost us $4000 last month) and shipping costs. We spent over $20,000 in outbound shipping costs (on-top of what customers paid) alone last month, prior to all the shipping increases (5-15% depending on destination and residential surcharges).

We felt the free shipping tier benefited the most people, and its easier to enable or disable discounts, so we went that route. Right now most of the "flippers" are the biggest users of the discounts, honestly, so we felt it would be best to keep our prices exactly what they are on the website, rather than allowing discounts, to avoid jacking up our retail prices due to the outrageous demand lately.

The Military/LEO discounts will, and always will be enabled.

Edited by JoeBobOutfitters (01/27/13 08:14 PM)

#2413555 - 01/27/13 08:33 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
blopez50 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Montana
You still got my business brotha!

#2413641 - 01/27/13 09:27 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
benb Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: NW Louisiana
I usually forget to put the discount code in anyway! LOL

Thanks for always being so honest with everyone. That's why people like to support your business. Keep up the good work.
PS. I would rather have to pay a little extra just so the Military/LEO get to keep their discounts. Just a small way that I/we can say thank you for their service.

#2413752 - 01/27/13 11:02 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
pahntr760 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Osan, ROK
Your still top tier in my book, Joeseph. Thanks for what you do, and I will continue to buy from you!

#2421118 - 02/03/13 06:56 AM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
midwestpredator Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: nd
Yup, it's too bad that the times have forced you to eliminate the discount but Im sure you will re-instate it as soon as you can.

I know I will buy again...

#2427117 - 02/08/13 09:34 AM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
Heretic Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Las Vegas
Just saw this. Business is business. Your customer service is spectacular which is hard to put a price on. I'm even ok paying for my free t-shirts! smile

Press on.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. -Revelation 19:11

#2430487 - 02/11/13 09:21 AM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
jarheadhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Tooele, Utah
Will you still be offering the LEO and Military discount?

Semper Fi
You can live for many causes, but you can only die for one. Pick that one very carefully.

#2431433 - 02/11/13 10:16 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
Dust Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Frankfort, KY
Originally Posted By: jarheadhunter
Will you still be offering the LEO and Military discount?

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfitters

The Military/LEO discounts will, and always will be enabled.

Reading is fundamental.

I guess I need to stop visiting the site so much. It seems to be costing you bandwidth. Just email me when you get CCI SV or Ruger BX-25 magazines in stock and you will get my business.

#2431506 - 02/11/13 10:59 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: Dust]
jarheadhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: Dust

Reading is fundamental.

So is being a Dick apparently?

Semper Fi
You can live for many causes, but you can only die for one. Pick that one very carefully.

#2431512 - 02/11/13 11:02 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
jarheadhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

BTW just ordered from Joe Bobs and forgot to put the discount in anyways. Your top notch in my book. Sorry to everyone else about the language above got a little excited.

Semper Fi

#2431514 - 02/11/13 11:03 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
Dust Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Frankfort, KY
If those are the words you wish to use, then yes, I am. Now back to Joeboboutfitters

#2431518 - 02/11/13 11:09 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: Dust]
jarheadhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: Dust
If those are the words you wish to use, then yes, I am. Now back to Joeboboutfitters

I had some other ones, but they're probably best saved for a PM. smile

Semper Fi

#2438325 - 02/18/13 12:41 AM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
Field Medic Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Missouri Ozarks
Joe Bobs!! No worries here!! I'm glad you are able to continue discounts for the men and women in uniform!! I'll gladly pay full price or even some more for those who put their lives on the line day in and day out!! How about Firefighter Paramedics?? Just Asking??!!!

#2439398 - 02/18/13 10:55 PM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: Field Medic]
JoeBobOutfitters Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: Hays, KS
Originally Posted By: Field Medic
Joe Bobs!! No worries here!! I'm glad you are able to continue discounts for the men and women in uniform!! I'll gladly pay full price or even some more for those who put their lives on the line day in and day out!! How about Firefighter Paramedics?? Just Asking??!!!

We have a UNIFORM discount. EMS/Fire/Military/Vets/LEO all qualify thumbup1

JoeBobOutfitters Uniform Discount Information

Edited by JoeBobOutfitters (02/18/13 10:55 PM)

#2450488 - 03/01/13 10:54 AM Re: No longer offering a Predator Masters store-wide discount [Re: JoeBobOutfitters]
i.hunt Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: South Jersey for NOW
Thanks Bro will continue to do business with you folks and always recommend you first to friends and family!!!!!

Moderator:  Jeff Mock 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.