Any Alaskans still on board?

John, I forgot to mention in my last post that I send my regards for your loss. Drop a few critters in his memory...

As for the rest of the posts, if I replied to everyone I wanted to I think I would be writing a book.

Bottom line, Jesse welcome aboard. The rest of you....lets do coffee, sounds like a great plan!

Oh, and did someone say HOCKEY!!?? I'll be tied up this weekend with the Aces in town. I am a season ticket holder. Gawd I love a good game of hockey!

Cheers!

Hi guys . . .

Another Alaskan checking in here -- Hoorah! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My name is Cas -- I'm in the Mat-Su Valley not far from Big Lake or Wasilla.

The way I see it, the more we Alaskans (from ANYWHERE in the state) can touch base and communicate the BETTER!!!

Last year I asked the moderators of this Board to include an Alaskan Forum like the old Board did, but they didn't want to do that, (even though there was an "Eastern Forum" (which is wonderful and TOTALLY appropriate for those guys).

As Alaskans, our circumstances and conditions are SPECIALIZED AND DIFFERENT than those in the Lower 48, and how wonderful to be able to communicate and compare notes and help each other ... not only our local guys, but John up in Tok for instance (and also the Canadian guys in Yukon and B.C.). I think it would be really useful for us all to exchange e-mail address at least to maintain an open line of communication to whatever extent we desire.

In any event, my e-mail is: cas@alaska.net --- and its a Pleasure to meet all you guys ... hope more and more Alaskans can hook up and network and communicate here as a group somehow.

Please feel free to e-mail me direct.

Heres to a productive, safe and fun winter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cas

Hay John Long time no hear Sorry for the lose of your friend well give me a yell when you have the time took a few wolves so far and my 10 coyotes here in 20D and my 2 in Unit 13 need to waite till Nov.Frist for more LOL LOL LOL I guess they left the woodland Bou. fall by the way side well I am still have my 17 VLR and 224 Clark and the 6.5 X 300 up and running will be working here in 20D this year and unit 13 be safe and have a great season and the same to all the reast of my fellow states men >>

Back