Hevi Shot Dead coyote T shot

COYKILL

Went to buy a box today untill I seen the price. Is there another brand of T shot that would be as good but more reasonably priced?

Hevi shot is high but its the price of tungsten that makes it that way. That said i refused to pay those prices until i shot a turkey with heavi #5s and wow that stuff does a number on a bird! It's hard so it patterns very very well.

I have since moved to federal heavyweight #7s in my 10 ga. And handloaded tss #8s and 9s

I thought Federal had some new stuff out. Remington was selling the size "T" with the 'HD' lineup, but I think they discontinued it. I liked the Rem HD better than Hevi-Shot, same basic stuff but the HD was perfectly round.

Maybe you can find some HD T shot on the net somewhere, still gonna cost a lot.

I bought 5 cases of the Federal Heavyweight 3" #2s when they were being closed out at Rodgers. The Federal Heavyweight shot is much heavier "15g/cc" than the Rem HD "12g/cc" or Hevi-Shot "12g/cc".

I have shot 10 coyotes with the Federal Heavyweight #2s and only one of those coyotes needed to be shot twice and that was my fault.

If you can find Hevi-Shot B goose loads or the Federal Heavyweight #2s at a good price "$35.00" or less, try some of them.

i bent over and bought hevi-shot. the stuff is crazy good, i only shoot it in tournys when it counts and have never had a coyote move after the shot. well worth 5 bucks a shot when that coyote could be the difference in the end. Casual i use 4 buck

Back