Greenhorn coyote hunter

Hey All, I do a lot of crow hunting on a wma and one day i came up on seven differant poop piles and saw tracks nearby. Thinking they were just regular dogs, i went home and did some searching on the web and found out the piles and the tracks were coyotes. I have been back many times and at differant times of day ,but have never seen one of these varmints. I started reading up all i could and have a subscription to preadetor xtreme and i have tried a few mouth blown calls and a crow in distress tape and still no siteings. I know they are there and i pride myself on being invisible and have sit for five hours in one stretch just waiting for a groundhog to come out of its burrow,(was helping a farmer get them out from under his barn),but i seem to be missing something. I can't seem to even spot a coyote ,let alone bag one . All suggestions will be welcomed. patience wearing thin in tennessee,David

Welcome to the PM board.Check out the "Hunting in the East"forum or do a search for"set up" You should find some info there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back