Scandinavian hunting adventures! (Updates along the pages, lots of pics)

Before you read this tread you can turn off your inner grammar police. English is not my strongest sid, but i like too learn, read and watch american hunting videos.
blushing.gif

Criticism will be taken with a
smile.gif

So now were rolling. I like to keep things clean and try to post most of my things inn one tread. This will be my hunting adventures.

We start of with the first called inn fox of 2013.

The weekend started with me and a buddy taking the snowmobile to the mountains with bait for wolverine and foxes. We sat a few sets with no luck. When we got back to the farm i thould we might go and check the ice on the river that runs beside the farm, walking along the field i spot tracks from the night before, so we deside to make a set at the edge of the field over lokking two fields and the river. I start out with some bird disstress but quikly go over to rabbit disstress. Time passes by and my hopes go down, i deside to make one last series of sounds. Suddenly i spot movement along the river bank 350 yards out, i keep calling and can werify that it is a fox. It comes all the way in to 85 yards before i take the shot, it drops inn its traks.
rolleyes.gif

32181_112145378963128_1383878588_n.jpg

image_1358699117671383_zps5898d108.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
Im using a Tikka T3 Lite in 308.win with a KKC stock, picatinny rail with qrw monunted Burris Four x 3-12x56, stoney pod bi-pod for sitting and harris for prone and last a A-tec maxim suppresor. Shooting Nosler ballistic tips

Thank you so much guys! Lynx season is only a mounth away so stay tuned, maybe we get to run som cats! Been traking a few the last couple of months. Sat a set in the moonlight too night but no luck on the foxes.

I'll echo the others, nice fox and welcome to Predator Masters. I too think you are a little over gunned. I'm surprised there was anything left of the fox! Do you ever catch any wolverine?

Welcome to the forums.

Beautiful scenery you have there, looks cold too.

It's always interesting to see how people in other places hunt. Keep the post coming. We all like photos too.

Your English is good, so no need to worry about that.

Wow! Again thanks guys! Made a set after school now, but loosing daylight quick and no luck. Had one come from behind, but it got my smell from one of my tracks...
thumbdown.gif

A guick pic for you all!

DSC_0240_zps406e0794.jpg

@mikegranger No luck so far, i dont have high hopes with just one month left of the season.. But next season we will be back! Stronger then ever LOL! Thinking of buying a dog for wolverine, lynx, bear and moose. Time will show.

Last edited:
Back