24 hours to go

EXPRESS

At this time tomorrow I will be in the air on my way to Canada for the calling adventure I have been nagging you all with over the last few weeks.

I have just found that my rifle is not zeroed and my 55grain loads aren't all I wanted them to be, so I have taken more of the 70 grain stuff I fear will not be very fur friendly.

The boot insulators and shooting mits I ordered by mail have not arrived but there is still another day for that, I hope to find them there when I arrive.

...How could such a trip be so perfectly planned out that nothing go wrong? Oh well, The important thing is getting there and doing some shooting, I will post when I get back, maybe someone could recieve some photos for me?

Speak to you all soon.

Keep well,
Joe.

Good luck Joe,
You can email your pics to me at tonytimonte@cox.net if you want. That is if they have one of those puter thingies up there in the great white wilderness. Have a great time and keep an eye out for the BIG Bears, they still think they're above us on the food chain.

EXPRESS--good luck on your adventure into Canada. I hope you can find lots of predators that want to get a dose of lead poisoning.

Back