Anyone From Maryland

Right now haven't been hunting much with kids, work, and alot of serious family illnesses but mostly when I get out I hunt yotes, and fox around here and of course can't forget about the deer.

Welcome to PM .You that live in the land of the red fox!! This is an awesome forum. Guys from all over the country and beyond. Be sure to check out the search engine at the top of the page or on the main pages. Just type in what you want to learn about and it does a search on the topics discussed in these forums. Great bunch here. Mick

Nice hunting in Maryland. I lived in Hagersbush years ago and hunted some private ground in the Thurmont area right off RT 15 if I remember correctly. It was nice calling county down there.

I am new to both the forum and to preditor hunting. I live in Chevy Chase but will mostly be hunting on the Eastern Shore at two hunting clubs I belong too. One is near Easton and one is near Cambridge.

There are foxes, raccoons, possum at both clubs, and the Dorchester County club is absolutely overrun with foxes. I think coyotes recently crossed the Blackwater River to my club in Dorchester as well. They were heard a couple times during deer season.

I will definitely do some calling, and have an almost never used FoxPro Spitfire which I got out and tried last night, worked fine. I want to try some baiting too.

JPK

Last edited:
I hunt up and down the eastern shore! I use the fox pro shockwave call, rs thermal scope, and a thermal scanner. I am always looking for more people and places to hunt. Let me know if anyone wants to join!

Back