Alaskan hunters

rimfirematt

What has everyone been up to? Been pretty dead around here. every one knows what I have been up to. doing any good calling? Are ya guys even going? Give me something to pump my blood up again! Later Rimfire

Hi Mat, I talked to you on the phone already but thought i would reply to you on the post also. I know how it feels to post and not get replys. Been doing research on and with maps for this weekend. There is some things on this map that you need to see. I got more hunting info coming in the mail and sould be here on Friday or Saturday. I don`t think I`m hunting on Saturday but I will call you on the phone about that. And you know I called one in on Friday last week. Get your rubber boots ready.

Congrats on calling that coyote in. I have yet to see any predators this year, and I've been out a few times now. :rolleyes: I'll probably be out again this weekend. Been hunting Point Mackenzie alot, but like I mentioned, no success yet. I know they are out there somewhere.

Thanks guys that keeps me going at this coyote hunting. One may think is it all worth it at times. Then you call one in and it gets you all pumped up again. Mind you I did not harvest it. I`m still looking for my first kill also. And I will keep at it intel I get one. I just hope it is soon though. Was going down to Kenai for my kids hockey games and thought I would grab the 223. Hate to go down the highway with out a fishing pole or a gun. Pulled over to pee and thought I better grab the call and gun. Dam, didn`t see it come in again, then it was to late. Oh well I didn`t shoot at it thinking I`ll go back when I have the time. I don`t think he seen me so that is good. Zack, I don`t think I will be down there intel late summer to bring my kid back from the grand parents. I did get maps from the DNR to see were the BLM and State land is in that area. Sitting in the woods beats sitting in the bar. Good luck guy and go hunting.

Keep at it Coyote-Hunter we will get our first one, it is just a matter of time. Better get some ice grippers and dig the rubber boots out with all this warm weather. Did you read about the bears in the news paper?

Back