I have no more faith for local Gun dealers!

rimfirematt

Well My Nef Sad story is just getting worse. I again went to the range with some more ammo and some recomendations from the dealer who I got it from.
Still shoots 3 inch groups at 50. I had one group that was just under 2 and the dealer said see its getting better. I told him that I was unhappy with that
and after spending 100 dollars in range fees and ammo I am giving up on it. He suggested that I send it to the factory. I wanted to suggest to him that he
send it back to te factory and give me a replacement that will shoot so I can go hunting. But I get the feeling he is not going to do that. So I put it on
consignement ( he graciously waived the fee ) I dont know if he will charge me the 10% though. Anyway I paid 45 dollars more for this gun then what I could have
bought it for at walmart, But I thought hey Ill support the local guys cuz they will help me out when I need it. Nope, now I have to consign the gun for 200 bucks
to be competitive with walmart. What a waste of money I dont have. My next gun will be from walmart cause at least it will be cheap and Ill get the same customer service

Matt,

Most of the gun shops have a return policy on those used/new guns. Did you ask him? He might be the type not to offer, but the policy exist. I would insist he take it back matter of fact he sold you a devective rifle and probably knew it.
What gun dealer was it again?

PS by putting it on consignment he can pass the buck to you when the next guy comes in with the problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Todd

Back