Got a New predator rifle!

rimfirematt

well decided mabye I should get a dedicated predator rifle. I dont know why since I havnt called anything in yet :rolleyes: Anyway after doing lots of research on here and according to my budget I decided on a NEF super light in .223.
I had 275 on deposit for my 10/22 stock and Barrel and since its been almost 2 months and no parts I told them to sell me that rifle instead wich they happily did! Best part is Wife does not know!
Now just got find time to sight in and go hunting!

Rimfire your playing with fire, hope you don`t get burnt. Until you can call her "WOMAN" and not get in to trouble, is when she is just getting stared in the proper training. Just joking but I get away with it with my wife, and your just jealous. Thats great about the new rifle. When is it going to get here. The kid and I got the 410 NEF, nice little shot gun. Call me when you get a chance.

Matt-
THat wouldn't be the same NEF that we looked at at ak shooters supply would it?? I think it will do well for you. Here is my email so we can get together on a predator hunt pretty soon Thebear_78@hotmail.com I would try the winchester bulk pack 45gr HP loads. THey shoot great out of just about every .223 that I have shot then in. They shoot really good at closer 200 and less ranges and will generally stay in a coyote. Good luck.

You are breaking in the new year right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So now you'll have to figure out what type of scope to put on it. Anyhow congrats.

Scott

I read that alot of people were doing good with that bulk pack stuff so I got some. And yep that was the same Handi-rifle! I went home spent 4 hours on the internet and decided it would do me nicely. Yeah scope... I think I might put a Tasco 6-24 varmint scope on for now. The Woman will find out about a new scope.

I like the part about the woman. I've turned one of my wife's pet expressions on her. If she asks me about a gun in my rack I simply say, "What, that old thing? I've had that for ages." It works every time. It pays to listen to the little woman. You learn a lot, but you have to make it work "for" you. Best wishes with your new rifle.

Cal - Montreal

Back