Virginia Lawmaker brandishes AK on house floor

cmil84

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/vir...s-politics.html

Go check this story out. Click on the photo and you will notice this Retard has the magazine inserted with the bolt forward and his thumb on the trigger because he dont have a clue what hes doing with that weapon. Just goes to show uneducated politicians with an agenda. Also how the [beeep] is this even legal. Shouldnt this douche bag be in jail right now. I know if I walked in there like that I would have been shot

why is it that people who are utterly ignorant of something thinks they have the right to dictate what can or can't be done with it?

I have sent him a letter a day for the last 2 weeks, he has yet to respond but he will continue to get his letter everyday!! Doubtful it makes any difference to some of these know it alls, but i will keep sending them!!!

My big question is whats next? Once they get there gun bans. Then what? Say they could take all are guns away. What would they do next? I think maybe we as responsible Amercian citizens we should start fighting for strictor laws against what they can and cant do in there positions. Probably wouldnt help considering the Bill of Rights clearly states shall not be infringed but they do it anyways. All because they know todays people are to fat and lazy to actually do anything about it. People today are to spoiled. I bet if they tried this crap back in the 1800s we would have had another war in the history books. [beeep] if they would have tried this in the early 1900s we would have had another war on the books. Today though this country, The people dont even know how good they have it. These politicians that scream for gun control. Theres a million of them out there just like this retard. Uneducated fools who just want to make a name for themselves.

Back