Made it down

Alaskan Critter

Well the family and I made it down to MT. Went to a sporting good store today to look at the calls. Man they have alot of calls down here. Picked up a Sceery AP-6 Variable Pitch caller and a Primos jackrabbit caller. Then got a Nightblaster scope light. Any Alaskan hunters got a small wish list that I can get you while I`m down here.Well I`ll keep you all posted.

CRITTER!, Man for some reason I missed your post when you first made it. Well Im glad you got down there keep us filled in on the hunting. I went out to your secret spot and got 2 coyotes! thanks for telling me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif See ya when you get back! Rimfire!

Just kidding man, (did ya poop your pants?) I didnt go out this weekend, took the dog out for rabbits. If you can pick me up a scope light. I was gonna order from cabelas but heck if you are down there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif . Well Again I wanna here of some success down there. Rimfire!

Hey Dan,

How about a set or two of those Little Buddie Calls. I'm always looking for something to add to the collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,
Todd

The only set of little buddy calls he is gonna see are mine! Ha ha ha. Unfortunately you have to order these from Roy they aren't in any stores around here. (I am near Alaskan Critter in Montana). They are 10 dollars for the pair. Call Roy Finley at 1-806-944-5464. Or you could just send him a check with an order at:
Finley Furs and Enterprises
9170FM1151
Claude, Texas 79019

He is very trustworthy. Both times I have ordered over the phone and he will ship an item in good faith that you will pay him. Hope this helps.

Thanks BB I'll contact him after the holiday.....I'm always looking for predator calls so if you come across any other custom makers or local folks drop me an email at [url=mailto:tcwm@gci.net

Well been out 3 times across the road. Seen tracks and scat on the road system in the woods.Thought for sure I was going to get him.Must be on the out side of his territory because I only see tracks only on the south side of the land i`m hunting. It snowed down here so the tracks are fresh. Had him yipping at me one day and didn`t come in. Well I think I have educated him, he will live a another year. Will be going out again on Thursday and Friday. I will call you Rimfire about the light and I`m glad Bent Barrel said some thing about that call because I could not find it in the store. Well Marry Christmas and talk to you all later.

Back