AR-15 Lowers Available to Ship Today! $159.95 + Shipping

Well when I ordered 2 they said they were in stock so I proceeded and they charged me and they would ship right away(only reason i ordered). Got an email yesterday saying they are back ordered and plan on at least 3 mos.

Passmore

i would give them a call. i ordered a LPK that showed in stock waited 2 days and heard nothing, called them up and was originally told LPKs were backordered 1 yr... i said they still show in stock and 5 min later my LPK was packaged and ready to be shipped. shoould be here tomorrow or day after

worth a shot anyway

Originally Posted By: 15accessories15accessories.com now taking backorders for New Frontier's LW-15 Gen 2 Lightweight Polymer lowers.

I tried ordering it won't even let me get on the (back order list)??????

Originally Posted By: i.huntOriginally Posted By: 15accessories15accessories.com now taking backorders for New Frontier's LW-15 Gen 2 Lightweight Polymer lowers.

I tried ordering it won't even let me get on the (back order list)??????

Prob because you live in NY.

I ordered mine on Dec. 19th and they arrived at the FFLs last night. I was going to order on Dec. 17 but fought my head. I got an email from them saying if I ordered that day (17) I would recieve it in 1 to 2 weeks. They are closed on Tue. so on Wed I ordered. So as soon as I get to the FFL I will have my AR lower. Finally.

Back