New Savage .17 WSM Rifle

Well, I'd guess now that there's a new sized action, 20 and 22 cal versions are imminent. Doesn't appear that the bbl can be switched though, so they'll sell more guns that way.

Originally Posted By: NE_WelderWas hoping for external magazine.... but ill prolly still buy one.

I like the internal 8 round rotary, New Yorkers may be SOL.

Click on the pics to get a closer look. The bolt has a funky barrel shaped knob, the bbl from what I can make out does not have a nut on it, but has 3 grooves near the action. $349 retail, street will be closer to $4280-290 IMO. Id have to get it in my gorrila hands to see if it fits.

Originally Posted By: NE_WelderWas hoping for external magazine.... but ill prolly still buy one.

I thought it sounded like it is an external mag?

Quote: "The magazine feeds from the center of a rotary magazine."

More quote: "I loaded 8 rounds into the magazine and was pleasantly surprised that it fit flush with the bottom of the rifle."

?????

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: NE_WelderWas hoping for external magazine.... but ill prolly still buy one.

I thought it sounded like it is an external mag?

Quote: "The magazine feeds from the center of a rotary magazine."

More quote: "I loaded 8 rounds into the magazine and was pleasantly surprised that it fit flush with the bottom of the rifle."

?????

That's the way it sounded to me too.

Originally Posted By: woodguruI've got 3500 .17HMR rounds phuck a duck
Thats alot of Plinking!!! If you want you can send them my way.

I've been waiting for this one to come out. Was hoping the stock was not gonna be like the Axis bs! But not that it's gonna keep me from getting one! Ha!

Back