New CZ 527 Bolt Handles at NOS!! Added more photos!

tt35

New for CZ 527 fans!

No Off Season is proud to announce the addition of a new product from Custom Reloading Tools. It is a relacement bolt handle for CZ 527 rifles that allows room for scope clearance without the high mounts necessary with the factory bolts. Improve the fit and function of your CZ 527 by lowering your scope and improving cheekweld. According to CRT, the change out of the factory handle is an easy process accomplished with common tools.

CRTErgoBoltKnob001.jpg

CRT's machining and finish is topnotch. You may check them out at http://www.customreloadingtools.com/crt_065.htm .

Retail pricing is $95. The CRT bolt handle is also available with a round sporter bolt knob for $80 and a sandblasted finish is optional for an additional $7.00. Both are available from No Off Season by special order.

NO Off Season is offering these bolt handles to PM members first. They are not even on our website yet so PM me if you are interested. Sorry about the washed out photo. We'll try to get some better photos updated soon.

Last edited:
Sounds sweet Tim. Your site just keeps getting better. Guys if you haven't checked out Tims site yet your missing out.

Thanks, Rob. We've tried to make an attractive, easy-to-navigate site. I appreciate the kudos.

Originally Posted By: unloadedDo they do one for the 542 rimfires?

Not that I know of, unloaded. If the demand is there, they might in the future.

Your going to end up costing me a lot of money this year, lol. Money well spent though with one of our sponsors here
thumbup.gif
!!

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSYour going to end up costing me a lot of money this year, lol. Money well spent though with one of our sponsors here
thumbup.gif
!!

No kidding ! I'm already making payments to NOS !
tongue.gif

Hey Tim, just checked out the website, and everything looks great hopefully I will be able to give you some business here in the future.. keep up the good work.

Jon

Displayed: You no you wanted one anyway! Should be a great upgrade to an already accurate rifle.

Thanks, Jon! It's been pretty fun putting this together.

Here are acouple of additional photos of the Sporter knob. It will give you a better idea of what the handle looks like and the scope clearance added.

czbolthandle3.jpg

czbolthandle4.jpg

Let me know if you have any product questions. If I don't have an answer, I'll find out!

Why was the length of the handle increased rather than simply shaped differently? It sticks out really far, at least it looks that way in the pics. Seems like the handle could have been designed to bend downward a little instead of curved upward??

Back