Should Obama Be On Mt Rushmore?

WOW, doesn't the symbolism of being up there with Lincoln who freed the slaves and the first black president just bring tears to your eyes?

Give me a break, who would even consider this crap? The idea that somebody putting that frackin MUSLIM on the Mt. with other GREAT LEADERS of OUR AMERICAN history is APPALLING!!! They just need to wake the [beeep] up.

Originally Posted By: woodguruWOW, doesn't the symbolism of being up there with Lincoln who freed the slaves and the first black president just bring tears to your eyes?

Yep... Kinda like a heaping serving of Habanero Hot Wings when your hemorhoids are acting up!

Originally Posted By: woodguruWOW, doesn't the symbolism of being up there with Lincoln who freed the slaves and the first black president just bring tears to your eyes?

How do you figure this un-American fraud is black?

Quote:Yep... Kinda like a heaping serving of Habanero Hot Wings when your hemorhoids are acting up! followed by a large dish of ice cream………a few hours later, come on ice cream

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: woodguruWOW, doesn't the symbolism of being up there with Lincoln who freed the slaves and the first black president just bring tears to your eyes?

Yep... Kinda like a heaping serving of Habanero Hot Wings when your hemorhoids are acting up!

Now that there paints a painful picture.

so what i got out of this, is the two black liberal/progressive people in the conversation bashed one of the first people of the progressive/liberal movement...Teddy Roosevelt, who was about as democrat as they come, but loved the outdoors...so half of him was good i guess....lol

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I doubt that there is enough rock left to carve the Ears?

Come on man, ears would only cost a few hundred million dollars in rebar and specialty concrete, this is immortalization we're talkin about.

Why in the world would anyone want to immortalize a person who is "The first Black President of the US" when he is 1/2 white, 38% Arabic, and 12% black African. Seems more like a mutt than anything close to purebred.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitWhy in the world would anyone want to immortalize a person who is "The first Black President of the US" when he is 1/2 white, 38% Arabic, and 12% black African. Seems more like a mutt than anything close to purebred.

and 100% dumb ***

Back