Finally got my new RRA Fred Eichler in!

Nice! I'm guessing you will probably just wait and pick it up Monday huh???
lol.gif
. Post us some pics and let us know how it shoots!

Yep you guessed it, I'm not really sure if I want to accept delivery or not ...

photos to come ... hopefully with a dead coyote to lay the gun on

RRA FE 1001 first time out:

windy, off bench, quick 3 shot groups @ 100 yds with out too much concentration (I didn't have much time).

I think this thing shoots very well and will be even better when I get to spend more time and get ideal shooting conditions.

Fed Premium Match 69gn Sierra Matchking BTHP 0.33"@100yds

Hornady 52gn BTHP 0.55"@100 & 1.2"@200

Hornady Superformance 53gn Vmax 0.7"@100

Hornady 55gn Vmax 0.72"@100

Hornady Match 75gn BTHP 0.75"@100

Winchester 64gn Power Point 0.8"@100

Fed. Pemium 77gn Sierra Matchking BTHP 0.95"@100

Hornady Superformance 75gn BTHP 1"@100

Hornady Match 68gn BTHP 1.09"@100

5 of the 9 types of ammo match or exceed the 0.75"@100 accuracy quoted by RRA with only 1 being greater than an inch.

Nice! I got to get mine out to the range and do some more shooting. That is impressive! Bet I haven't even put 20 down the tube due to my busy schedule!

Some folks don't like the looks of this FE Predator much, but I think its sharp looking. Mine's got a Red LED coming and will hopefully soon gets its first kill.

I was searching for the same rifle in early November 2012. I was directed by a member of this forum to Scheels. Contacted their customer service via e- mail and the next morning they sent me all the Scheels store's telephone numbers by city-state. First call to Sand, Utah (started calling at the bottom of the list) located one on November 16th- arrived at my FFl on Dec. 3rd. Under the circumstances I consider this a lucky find.
Jim

Last edited:
Back