STONE COYOTE CALLS DO IT AGAIN !!!

D Boyd

After a great weekend last week taking 5 coyotes down "with the help of Rudy's "KILLER" three call combo set"!!! I headed out this morning to try to coax in a nice cat I had seen last winter. I had been calling for around 7 or 8 minutes when he showed up 'ALMOST TO CLOSE FOR COMFORT"!!! No matter how many cats I call in it always amazes me how stealthy and invisible they can be. He was within 10ft. before I spotted him. He was at a low crouch and coming steadily with his eyes fixed on my fingers as I moved them at the end of the call to create that sweet distressed woodpecker sound they seem to love so much. The problem was my 220 SWIFT was pointed in the other direction. Luckily I was able to swing the rifle and make the head shot before he had a chance to bolt. Thanks again Rudy for making another awesome hunting experience possible due to your irresistable sounding calls. I am having a blast with them!!!

0112130925_zps70362bca.jpg
P1010184-Copy2_zps47081c1f.jpg
P1010182_zps06baee6f.jpg

Davey,

You lit that one up!!!! I guess you found it's 'off' button, huh?
thumbup.gif

I'm still working on that specail 'cat tuning' and will dang sure keep you in mind, brother.

Rudy

Back