fox pro mouth calls

hatton1689

I know FoxPro is top of the line in the ecallers but just saw they have mouth calls also and was wondering if anyone has any reviews on them?

They might be great hand calls, I don't know. What I do know is that there are some outstanding craftsmen right here on PM that turn out some beautifully crafted calls that are properly tuned and sound great. Buying a call from one of these skilled call makers is a guarantee of good quality and service. Just a thought for you…
thumbup1.gif

I have 2 of their skyote reed calls and have shot more than a handfull using them. I still carry them with me for that extra nudge over the shockawve call or when I am walking around new areas to see if I get an answer.

yeah i just got done looking at the carver calls (swift,rabbid rabit, etc) ive heard good things about his stuff a while back just looking for some new calls right now im currently on predator quests ruffidawg jr and ruffidawg coaxer and been having good luck just like to have that variety when u need it

i have the whole set and have done pretty good with them. i mostly use my Fury, but have used them fom time to time.

The plastic foxpro calls I can live without. The new "Dillon Signature calls" are a reincarnation of Kettle Creek Custom calls.

They're pretty proud of them, $35-40 a pop ain't so hot for a factory call. For that price, I'd rather jump on some our custom makers here.

Money aside, they're fine calls, and will dang sure bring them into the gun.

Originally Posted By: GCThey might be great hand calls, I don't know. What I do know is that there are some outstanding craftsmen right here on PM that turn out some beautifully crafted calls that are properly tuned and sound great. Buying a call from one of these skilled call makers is a guarantee of good quality and service. Just a thought for you…
thumbup1.gif

+1

Back