Help With This Scenario (Sorta long)

Scott, I certainly understand your description of the gazillion candlepower flamethrowers and the "box full of tapes" sho'nuff Varmint Caller. Everybody has witnessed that stuff, or at least heard about it.

I'd like to think we have serious hard core predator hunters participating on this site, and if any of them were ever guilty of educating coyotes, perhaps we can contribute something of value. The fact is, we are all hurt by the stereotypical image, and I like to consider the serious predator hunter as an accomplished hunter of a wide variety of Game animals and avian species. The slob deer hunter is well known, I hope that the average citizen places the serious predator hunter in another catagory, altogether. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from? I'm proud of what I do; I wouldn't want Varmint Hunting to suffer because of a few slobs. I also know that you did not intend to offend anyone on this Board.
smile.gif

Good hunting. LB

I don't have a single bit of advice to offer on the original question posted . However I have read every single post on all of the forums on this site since late February and this thread is a keeper! When I read the individual posts I found myself repeating the word GUILTY! often, quickly followed by THANK YOU. Guilty because I have done some educating out of ignorance, and Thank you for the knowledge that will dispell that ignorance. This thread should be required reading for anybody just getting started. Thanks to all who have contributed

Steve, Quit the German Russian talk! I can't laugh quietly and I might wake my wife. I can't even see the screen. Oh man! You got dat down sure pat, not? LOL! I Know the kind! I grew up in a German community. They sure are great cooks but that Ole, Lena, and Sven accent just kills me! Not? Wiley E

[This message has been edited by Wiley E (edited 03-25-2001).]

Back