Ok guys what it the best breed of dog.

I was just messing with you Devin. You come across as a douche in most your posts and make the snide comments about "Predator University". Figured you'd be able to take a poke, as good as you give one out. It's all good.
smile.gif

I was laughing Tony. That is what Lol means I think. I had to point out that you are still real green around the edges.
As far as P.U. I just try and stir up your Jacka$$ cheer leaders, I love to hear them defend you and they have no Idea what the HeII they are talking about. LOL

This is probably going to be my last post in this sad subforum. It's the height of hunting season and you just don't see what this subforum should be offering. No stories, pics, and info on hounds, decoy dogs, stags....anything. I really don't have the time or patience for childish games, pokes, lol's, etc... This subforum has really turned into a place that has little information and zero help for guys. That is the reason so many have abandoned it.

Have fun here guys.

Tony

Yea what Tony said! You guys want to learn
something go to Tony Tebbe's Predator
University!!! You will get all learned up on how
to be decoy dog man!!

Devin69 ,
Why don’t’ you shut up, you contribute very little to the forum, and spend most of OUR TIME taking pokes at people , I’m personally sick of having to read through your crap, just to get to the jest of the post I’m sure if the board did a douche of the month you would win hands down .
You got my vote

Good God guys was just asking a easy question. What is it with all the personal attacks.

Ryan this is the kind of info I was looking for. I know it is not all about the breed just wanted to see what some of you guys thought.

Originally Posted By: Devin69Perfect example: I went down to OK to hunt with Ryan. He wanted to see my Jagds on Beaver. We put them on some beaver, now remember they are culls and have never seen a beaver, they got their butts kicked. They thenent and found a skunk under a row boat. Ryan didn't like them, now I could have got all butt hurt about that, but he knows what he wants, he kept a open mind and still wanted to see the jagds work a beaver but didn't like em. Did I get mad at Ryan for that? NO. He likes what he likes and it works better for him than what I have so no one should be butt hurt over what everyone else is running. Go hunt with some other dogs like Ryan did and find what you like and feed that.

Devin you just have to tell me more about this........are you BSing??? pulling our leg or am I just ignorant??? I am serious....heard of otter hounds but beaver hounds????Hmmm

Beaver hound is a cute dog you take to the doggy park??? LOL

but serious.....how do you work a dog on Beaver??

Its houndsmen. Just like parents at a tee ball game. They all think their kid is the best and all the other kids are just wasting their kids oxygen.

Originally Posted By: A DanaOriginally Posted By: Devin69Perfect example: I went down to OK to hunt with Ryan. He wanted to see my Jagds on Beaver. We put them on some beaver, now remember they are culls and have never seen a beaver, they got their butts kicked. They thenent and found a skunk under a row boat. Ryan didn't like them, now I could have got all butt hurt about that, but he knows what he wants, he kept a open mind and still wanted to see the jagds work a beaver but didn't like em. Did I get mad at Ryan for that? NO. He likes what he likes and it works better for him than what I have so no one should be butt hurt over what everyone else is running. Go hunt with some other dogs like Ryan did and find what you like and feed that.

Devin you just have to tell me more about this........are you BSing??? pulling our leg or am I just ignorant??? I am serious....heard of otter hounds but beaver hounds????Hmmm

Beaver hound is a cute dog you take to the doggy park??? LOL

but serious.....how do you work a dog on Beaver?? Pretty serious about it. It was a good time spending time with Ryan and his dogs on the beaver. He was trying to develope a dog to work the beaver at the holes and Dens, kind of let the dogs tell him which were a active hole or den. I think he was successful in getting a dog to do it but not sure what he came up with. All I know is those beaver can put holes in dogs like I have never seen before. I swear they were breaking bones on those little black dogs of mine. I dont do beaver work and it was all new to me but I was amazed how much damage a beaver could do to a dog in short order.

I dont think he said he worked a "hound" on beaver?
I think what he said was he worked some jagds on beaver. If memory serves me right I think the jagds and hounds are two different kind of dogs? I could be wrong lol.

How do you work a dog on beaver? It is simple. You take them to beaver holes. If the beaver is home at the time, the dogs work them. It really is kind of a no brainer.

I was just going to stay out of it, but I had to reply to that post. Some never seem to amaze me.

Tim

I will agree, beavers are ruff as all get out on dogs. They will do some major damage. I know first hand. I dont make beavers a target.

Tim

Devin are you gonna breed that same mix again like Duanne got? That little blonde colored dog? How are they working out for you guys?

Serious ?, not being a dink.

Duane likes his but what the heck does he know all he has is a bunch of junk around his house
wink.gif
Not sure if I am going to make that cross again or not, still want to see how they turn out. I will sure let you know. Maybe send one down to you and see if they work for you in the desert.

Back