FoxPro 416B value?

Code54

I am thinking about selling my camo 416B and getting one of the newer fancier Foxpros? It is in MINT shape and was wondering what one is worth if I decide to sell it.
It is the caller and the remote, I don't have a clue what I did with the instructions but it is rather simple - thanks for the help

Last edited:
2 were sold on here for about 125 or so a while back. Both looked to be in good shape. Great little call, and battery life is excellent! I should have kept mine.

Thanks guys. I just ordered a new FoxPro Scorpion and thought I would end up selling my 416B soon as it comes in. Been wanting one of the new ones for a while and figured I would blow a little Xmas money and treat myself to a new one!

If you call it an "Assault" caller... folks will pay double!
lol.gif

That was my first e-caller the 416-B then I moved up to the Fury. I think Foxpro has one of their new models (don't know the model) but it sells for $199 bucks so you won't get much for the old 416-B I would say someone would pay $100.00 bucks for it if they are just getting into e-callers. I sold my 416=B for $200.00 but that was about 6 or 7 years ago. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357If you call it an "Assault" caller... folks will pay double!
lol.gif

GOOD POINT - never thought of that! LOL

Thanks to everyone for the help1

I had one and then got a used Scorpion X1a. I sold the 416B on ebay $132 last May. So $125 should be a good price. I like the scorpion but I need to pay attention and keep it charged up. The 416B seemed to run forever on a charge.

There was one in the classifieds this week for $100 I think. I wouldn't sell mine for that. I used mine up until I got a Fury, but I am holding on to it.

Thanks - I was thinking of holding on to it but just really don't need it and I am able to put that money toward the newer model. I do appreciate everyones input and thoughts!

I'd put it on Ebay for bid. Start at $100 and watch the bidding. It's a little bit of a gamble but my FX416B was about a year old when tawnoper asked me if I wanted to buy his FX3. I had $400 tied up in the 416B but put it on Ebay listed at $300. Bidding went well over $400 and I made out pretty good. Sometimes people just don't want to lose and will let their emotions get the best of their good sense.

I had the FX3 upgraded to an FX5 and I love the thing but it doesn't call critters any better than the 416 did. Plus it's small enough to carry out in a jacket pocket.

Back