My 3 year old got a hold of my kill light

Clayton86

My son was playing with one of his many nerf guns when he seen me get my lights to charge up the batteries and asked me to put it on his gun. what a mistake!!! that little [beeep] he would point it at me turn it on id tell him I cant see its to bright and he would reply with "HAHA daddy" then a dart would come flying at me. He ended up taking me predator xtreme mag that came with my Allpredatorcalls order today and hunting the bobcat on the cover. Hes got a few years but hes anxious to get out there he sits and watches Les Johnsons show and foxpro fur takes with one of his toy guns and pretends hes shooting the coyotes on tv.

IMG_4118_zps47eb5a5b.jpg

IMG_4122_zpsb3328298.jpg

and heres one of him helping me zero my 243 and hmr he insisted on going with his "buck gun"

IMG_3686_zps2d603117.jpg

yeah hes my little man hes to smart for his own good he can operate my foxpro calls I will randomly hear him laughing then some distress sound getting louder and louder and louder then I'll hear the 1 year old scream in laughter and start stomping his feet watching the decoy whip around. He uses my hand calls as well. I haven't had him out hunting with me this year he made it out last year but haven't had time this year with me and his mom splitting I don't get him alone to take him out the baby is still to small I usually take Noah out with his bb gun and just walk to woods with him or we take his .22 and he points at stuff he wants me to shoot with it usually just random trees lol.

man i cant wait till my kids are old enough.. My oldest is 2 and he uses the tube extension from the vacuum hose as his howler lol

Yeah I can't wait to see him shoot his first coyote and deer or squirrel even he's growing up to fast though the things he says and does would make ur head spin same with my little one iv been gone for most of my youngest sons life I deployed when he was 5mo old was gone for a year expected him to be like his mother and girly.....nope he sits watching hunting with me and Noah plays with Noahs toy guns has arm on him loves tossing a football to me. I'm gonna have 2 little hunters on my hands still gotta see how the youngest takes to fishing my oldest loves to fish.

I got him it in the woods yesterday had a 45min conversation with him on why we didn't need the light because it was 3 in the afternoon mostly consisted of lots of me explainin with one word from him "why". Didn't see anything in the woods but he walked the fourwheeler trail around the entire property about 1.75miles total. He was all over getting excited over all the tracks in the snow tried teaching him the difference in deer, coyote, fox, raccoon but to him they were all big buck tracks and when we seen it it would magically be buck season and he would shoot it. I got pics I'll have to post em later when on my laptop.

Back