Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#2390405 - 01/09/13 01:49 PM Ok guys what it the best breed of dog.
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western ohio
What makes it the best. Does not matter what breed ,cross or mutt. What is the dog used for. Size or even color. What do you guys think. Don't say any dog you all have a favorite. So share.

Mine is so far out of all the dogs I have had is a german short hair. The smartest,kindest easy to train and loves my kids.

So lets hear it.

#2390411 - 01/09/13 01:53 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
the impactzone Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: texas
the one i have now, 1/2 lacy, 1/4 cat, 1/4 BMK

because I can't afford a good Golden Retriever,,, lol beat ya to it

#2390556 - 01/09/13 04:09 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
i love curs and aussies. but the one that spends most time in my lap is a yorkie.lol

#2390680 - 01/09/13 05:37 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: jglynn]
Norcalkyle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: California
I have a 2 year old McNab right now that has changed my entire perspective on what a working dog can do.

Never gets tired
Very fast and athletic
Great on a bay
Very fast learner (found his first cripple at 3 1/2 months old)
Not agressive with other dogs
Great with my kid

Only downside is he couldn't cold track like other dogs can, but for what I need his nose have never let me down. I don't see myself ever getting another type of dog.

#2390732 - 01/09/13 06:12 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Michigan. Go Blue
When it comes to hounds its all about walkers for me.

For a companion/pet/kindof do it all dog dog its a tie for me between the a pit and a heeler. The heeler is definitely more versatile though.

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#2390914 - 01/09/13 08:18 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Craig Colorado
Ford ,Chevy, Dodge. It really depend on what you are going to do with the dog and what is expected. Because what you like in a dog I might hate and what you I like you might hate.
When someone tells you they have the perfect dog....Run and run fast, no the other way.

#2391040 - 01/09/13 09:41 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: Devin69]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: Devin69
Ford ,Chevy, Dodge. It really depend on what you are going to do with the dog and what is expected. Because what you like in a dog I might hate and what you I like you might hate.
When someone tells you they have the perfect dog....Run and run fast, no the other way.

Maybe I should of said your favorite breed of dog. As a independent what do you like.

#2391090 - 01/09/13 10:10 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
gonzaga Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
Lol Devin, very true......

#2391119 - 01/09/13 10:23 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: Devin69]
Norcalkyle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: California

I took the question as best dog for you, not best dog for everyone. There is no such thing as a best all around dog, that I agree.

#2391213 - 01/09/13 11:18 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
gonzaga Offline

Guys that hunt, and by that I mean really hunt, will typically breed what characteristics they prefer into a litter. Now this being said, some types of dogs work great for some, and not so good for others. I know that Duanne has had some good success with his dogs for his style of hunting....and will have a test litter to see if the new pups turn out to see if they're good or not.
Devin has bred similarity to his preferred liking as well.
Trapper2 has done the same thing as well.

Now these are just the tip of the Iceberg. I hope I am not stepping on any toes here. I have never had the pleasure of hunting with any of these guys from here. I have seen videos of Duanne's dogs at work, Ryan's dogs at work as well. Hopefully one day, I will get to do more hunting than typing...lol.

There is no best breed out there. I have had a Mt Cur( loved him), and now I have a Kemmerer cur( love him too). Both are great with kids and mild temperaments. I wish I could have used my GSP to decoy coyotes, he was a machine in the field, never got tired. I'd like to get a GSP/ cross someday to see how they'd work. The guy I sold my GSP to has a wirehaired dog that I think would be an awesome litter, but I doubt he'd think so....lol

#2391362 - 01/10/13 01:02 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
j.hennes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: montana
Gonzaga, the guys who run hogs in Texas use a lot of bird dog and bird dog crosses, mostly GSPs x with BMC.

I have had a couple GSPs and several Plotts that would qualify for a favorite, but my old lead dog right now, Plott hound Bullseye, would be my all time favorite. He is a great hound and so laid back around the yard. He is all out on track and at the tree, but isn't obnoxious in the box or on the chain. Well mannered and easy to train.

#2391377 - 01/10/13 01:38 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Tanner Huff Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Big Sky Country
im gunna say a good stock dog...they will work stock..tree critters..sight chase...blood trail...decoy..fetch birds. they do it all

what i got right now is a short hair border/pit/catahoula/hangin tree cross goin with my buddy that are good SOBs. do all of the above and u can have kids do anythin to them. no aggression what so ever

#2391541 - 01/10/13 08:51 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
cawilson82 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: tn
Best dog ive seen is that btech29 guys dog spot. She is rank. There may be and probably is better a better dog out there i just havent seen it. She decoys flawlessly

#2391899 - 01/10/13 03:07 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
jspencer Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Meridian, Idaho
I've got two dogs, both mutts. One is 1/2 pit bull 1/2 mtn cur. He's good with the kids, smart, obedient and loves to hunt but can't hold still to save his life unless he's sitting on stand or sleeping. We let him in the house sometimes and he just doesn't know what to do with himself. He also needs a shorter tail ;-).

The other is 1/2 German Short Hair Pointer 1/2 ? (the owner said he thought it was Border Collie) She's 5-1/2 months now and I had her hunting quail this year. She retrieve's and 1/2 points birds. I've been nothing but happy with her and how fast she's picked it up. She's great with the kids and just loves the attention and being around people. I'd definitely get another GSP for a bird dog/family pet.

#2392028 - 01/10/13 05:28 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Petey Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Minnesota USA
Only thing I hunt anymore is coyotes, love my running walkers.

#2392054 - 01/10/13 05:46 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Tbone-AZ Offline
PM senior

Loc: AZ, Phoenix
My favorite dog is my new Pup that is only a few months old..
It's a Tony Tebbe Gunner Puppy.. She, Bailey, is scary smart even for a puppy, she love to go for walks and loves to play and my wife loves that she curls up and cuddles on the couch.
I have had springers, GSP, goldens, even ridgebacks. They are all smart good dogs, But I just really laugh at this dog daily..
She just loves Coyotes and can't get enough of them.. (it's a good Match)

The older she gets the more her highlights are coming through and I think by next year she may be half Gunner colored, half the dark brown, with the white patches..
That coloring should work really well out here in AZ in the open Grass land..

Edited by Tbone-AZ (01/10/13 05:49 PM)

#2392106 - 01/10/13 06:15 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
She's turning out to be a good looking pup. I agree with Devin (you will rarely hear me say that.) smile ...it depends on what you expect out of a dog and the job you have for them. I've had some amazing dogs in the past. From an old bluetick coonhound that could pick up the coldest track to the best head dog stag a guy could ask for. For an all purpose dog, Gunner has the drive, brains, desire, as well as the family personality that makes him perfect for what I need. The lurchers are showing great promise too. I've always been a fan of dogs that have a little greyhound in them.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2392222 - 01/10/13 07:39 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: TonyTebbe]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe
She's turning out to be a good looking pup. I agree with Devin (you will rarely hear me say that.) smile ...it depends on what you expect out of a dog and the job you have for them. I've had some amazing dogs in the past. From an old bluetick coonhound that could pick up the coldest track to the best head dog stag a guy could ask for. For an all purpose dog, Gunner has the drive, brains, desire, as well as the family personality that makes him perfect for what I need. The lurchers are showing great promise too. I've always been a fan of dogs that have a little greyhound in them.

Tony
Now that is funny Tony, you sure agreed with me alot when you were first getting started in this game with dogs a couple of years ago and asking my advise all the time. lol Boy how things change

#2392310 - 01/10/13 08:25 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
Originally Posted By: Devin69Ford ,Chevy, Dodge. It really depend on what you are going to do with the dog and what is expected. Because what you like in a dog I might hate and what you I like you might hate.

Maybe I should of said your favorite breed of dog. As a independent what do you like.

roode, breed is not important to me but i like a small dog, 25 to 30 pounds, blackmouth, cathoula, whatever, and lately i have been put some type of terrier in the mix, keeps then small and adds some things i like, plus some i dont, ha

#2392337 - 01/10/13 08:48 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Perfect example: I went down to OK to hunt with Ryan. He wanted to see my Jagds on Beaver. We put them on some beaver, now remember they are culls and have never seen a beaver, they got their butts kicked. They thenent and found a skunk under a row boat. Ryan didn't like them, now I could have got all butt hurt about that, but he knows what he wants, he kept a open mind and still wanted to see the jagds work a beaver but didn't like em. Did I get mad at Ryan for that? NO. He likes what he likes and it works better for him than what I have so no one should be butt hurt over what everyone else is running. Go hunt with some other dogs like Ryan did and find what you like and feed that.

#2392356 - 01/10/13 08:57 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I was just messing with you Devin. You come across as a douche in most your posts and make the snide comments about "Predator University". Figured you'd be able to take a poke, as good as you give one out. It's all good. smile

Tony Tebbe

#2392367 - 01/10/13 09:04 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

Yea he is plumb full of pokes!! Just dont poke back.

#2392370 - 01/10/13 09:06 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

I was laughing Tony. That is what Lol means I think. I had to point out that you are still real green around the edges.
As far as P.U. I just try and stir up your Jacka$$ cheer leaders, I love to hear them defend you and they have no Idea what the HeII they are talking about. LOL

#2392373 - 01/10/13 09:07 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Little man if you knew how to poke then poke away. lol

#2392383 - 01/10/13 09:10 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

im probably bigger than u so u might want to rethink that idea.lol.

are we back to measuring our weiners again??

#2392413 - 01/10/13 09:20 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

This is probably going to be my last post in this sad subforum. It's the height of hunting season and you just don't see what this subforum should be offering. No stories, pics, and info on hounds, decoy dogs, stags....anything. I really don't have the time or patience for childish games, pokes, lol's, etc... This subforum has really turned into a place that has little information and zero help for guys. That is the reason so many have abandoned it.

Have fun here guys.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2392433 - 01/10/13 09:28 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
J.W. Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: oklahoma
Yea what Tony said! You guys want to learn
something go to Tony Tebbe's Predator
University!!! You will get all learned up on how
to be decoy dog man!!

Henry Ford

#2392530 - 01/10/13 10:35 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
the impactzone Offline
Die Hard Member III

Devin69 ,
Why donítí you shut up, you contribute very little to the forum, and spend most of OUR TIME taking pokes at people , Iím personally sick of having to read through your crap, just to get to the jest of the post Iím sure if the board did a douche of the month you would win hands down .
You got my vote

#2392532 - 01/10/13 10:35 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Good God guys was just asking a easy question. What is it with all the personal attacks.

Ryan this is the kind of info I was looking for. I know it is not all about the breed just wanted to see what some of you guys thought.

#2392557 - 01/10/13 10:57 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: Devin69]
A Dana Offline
Predator Master

Loc: BC Canada
Perfect example: I went down to OK to hunt with Ryan. He wanted to see my Jagds on Beaver. We put them on some beaver, now remember they are culls and have never seen a beaver, they got their butts kicked. They thenent and found a skunk under a row boat. Ryan didn't like them, now I could have got all butt hurt about that, but he knows what he wants, he kept a open mind and still wanted to see the jagds work a beaver but didn't like em. Did I get mad at Ryan for that? NO. He likes what he likes and it works better for him than what I have so no one should be butt hurt over what everyone else is running. Go hunt with some other dogs like Ryan did and find what you like and feed that.

Devin you just have to tell me more about this........are you BSing??? pulling our leg or am I just ignorant??? I am serious....heard of otter hounds but beaver hounds????Hmmm

Beaver hound is a cute dog you take to the doggy park??? LOL

but serious.....how do you work a dog on Beaver??

#2392563 - 01/10/13 11:02 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
cawilson82 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: tn
Its houndsmen. Just like parents at a tee ball game. They all think their kid is the best and all the other kids are just wasting their kids oxygen.

#2392565 - 01/10/13 11:03 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
the impactzone Offline
Die Hard Member III

from what I understand several trappers use dogs on beaver sets, may ahve even read it on the trapping forum of the site

#2392568 - 01/10/13 11:05 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
jglynn Offline
Die Hard Member II

everyone loves to trap a little beaver from time to time. might as well use a dog.ha

#2392575 - 01/10/13 11:14 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: A Dana]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: A Dana

Devin you just have to tell me more about this........are you BSing??? pulling our leg or am I just ignorant??? I am serious....heard of otter hounds but beaver hounds????Hmmm

Beaver hound is a cute dog you take to the doggy park??? LOL

but serious.....how do you work a dog on Beaver??
Pretty serious about it. It was a good time spending time with Ryan and his dogs on the beaver. He was trying to develope a dog to work the beaver at the holes and Dens, kind of let the dogs tell him which were a active hole or den. I think he was successful in getting a dog to do it but not sure what he came up with. All I know is those beaver can put holes in dogs like I have never seen before. I swear they were breaking bones on those little black dogs of mine. I dont do beaver work and it was all new to me but I was amazed how much damage a beaver could do to a dog in short order.

#2392581 - 01/10/13 11:18 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Indiana
I dont think he said he worked a "hound" on beaver?
I think what he said was he worked some jagds on beaver. If memory serves me right I think the jagds and hounds are two different kind of dogs? I could be wrong lol.

How do you work a dog on beaver? It is simple. You take them to beaver holes. If the beaver is home at the time, the dogs work them. It really is kind of a no brainer.

I was just going to stay out of it, but I had to reply to that post. Some never seem to amaze me.

Tim

www.kandtjagds.webstarts.com

#2392588 - 01/10/13 11:23 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Indiana
I will agree, beavers are ruff as all get out on dogs. They will do some major damage. I know first hand. I dont make beavers a target.

Tim

www.kandtjagds.webstarts.com

#2392625 - 01/10/13 11:59 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Man I got my eyes opened. Nothing like bear, lion, bobcat, coyotes, fox,or badger.

#2392648 - 01/11/13 12:19 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
gonzaga Offline

Devin are you gonna breed that same mix again like Duanne got? That little blonde colored dog? How are they working out for you guys?

Serious ?, not being a dink.

#2392714 - 01/11/13 01:19 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Duane likes his but what the heck does he know all he has is a bunch of junk around his house wink Not sure if I am going to make that cross again or not, still want to see how they turn out. I will sure let you know. Maybe send one down to you and see if they work for you in the desert.

#2392719 - 01/11/13 01:25 AM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

And you got to admitt I got Tony beat for the ugliest dog award shocked

Edited by Devin69 (01/11/13 01:25 AM)

#2393102 - 01/11/13 01:19 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Tbone-AZ Offline
PM senior

Loc: AZ, Phoenix
Well i think no matter what you get, take Tony's advice and get something that is a good family pet in addition to a hunting partner..
I know people that have hunting dogs that are not pets.. I get that and don't care... But I just feel that if I am going to get a dog or two, get one that is going to be part of the family.
I like the fact that Bailey has a funny personality.. She is very playful and really wants to be part of the family.. It's been a great addition.
I also was worried about the whole go after Coyotes but still need to be a good dog around the neighborhood, and I have been really happy with the behavior about how good she is playing with other domestic Dogs.
It would be a little hard to explain to a neighbor why your dog just broke their dogs neck.

#2393187 - 01/11/13 02:35 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
Best Breed of Dog?

The only way to go is to search the world over and get a.....

1/8 PlottHound
1/8 RedBone
3/4 Mountain Cur

Dark brindle color would be a major plus.

Nothing else will do!

shocked
w00t
tt1

LOL

#2393275 - 01/11/13 04:01 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Ward H. Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: The Oilfield (TX, LA, MS)
My little patterdale pup is probably the best beaver trapper in the world at the dog park, never taken her to a beaver dam though......

#2393454 - 01/11/13 06:42 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: DoubleCK]
j.hennes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: montana
Originally Posted By: DoubleCK
Best Breed of Dog?

1/8 PlottHound
1/8 RedBone
3/4 Mountain Cur

That is a dog I would love!

#2393528 - 01/11/13 07:36 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: DoubleCK]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: DoubleCK
Best Breed of Dog?

1/8 PlottHound
1/8 RedBone
3/4 Mountain Cur

Nothing else will do!

shocked
w00t
tt1

LOL

Would this dog have a name? Tucker maybe wink

#2393570 - 01/11/13 08:00 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
the impactzone Offline
Die Hard Member III

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lacy Game Dog
Texas Blue Lacy
Lacy Hog Dog
Nicknames Lacy
Country of origin United States (TEXAS)
[hide]Traits
Weight Male 35 to 50 lb (16 to 23 kg)
Female 25 to 45 lb (11 to 20 kg)
Height 18 to 21 in (46 to 53 cm)
Coat smooth
Color blue, red, tricolored

[edit] Temperament
Tricolor LacyLacys are intelligent, intense, active, and alert. Developed to be both hunting and herding dogs, they display great drive and determination to work with big game and control difficult livestock. Young dogs may have too much energy and drive for small children. They are easy to train, learning new skills quickly.

[edit] Activities
The Lacy is a working breed and most need a job. Work they excel at includes herding livestock,[3] blood trailing,[4] treeing game, running trap lines,[5] and hunting wild hogs

after reading this discription I thought the herding instincts running trap lines an tracking would be a good foundation for a decoy dog as well as the speed, nimbleness and intelligence

that and it is said to have some coyote in the history.

thanks Tony only if she is only 1/2 lacy

#2393579 - 01/11/13 08:08 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: roode301

Would this dog have a name? Tucker maybe wink

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

tt2

lol

I showed the Tucker/Cat pic to a few folks today. Two idiots asked, "If that was a LAB?"

I may be fired, not sure yet. LOL

#2393630 - 01/11/13 08:52 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
roode301 Offline
Die Hard Member II

A Lab what's in the water there. Never seen a brindel LAB might be on to something there.

#2393673 - 01/11/13 09:25 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

i have been trying for years to tell you that dog was a lab!

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#2393694 - 01/11/13 09:45 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: Jesse lackey]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackey
i have been trying for years to tell you that dog was a lab!

For those who don't remember, this goes back a ways. It started in a "To Dock or Not to Dock" topic. I mentioned that I wanted Tucker's tail docked so I wouldn't always be in trouble for punching some one in the nose for saying, "Nice Lab!"

These guys have poured it on ever since. LOL

BTW: Don't you love those pics of Jesse and Devin's cool English Pointers?

#2393749 - 01/11/13 10:13 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

hahaha. So did we figure out what the best dog is?

#2394489 - 01/12/13 03:14 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
devin, yea i ended up with a 1/2 cat, 1/4 jrt, 1/4 pit that does a great job, and i got a 1/2 parker cur, 1/2 jagd thats really coming on good, got to of the 1/2 jagds now, great little dogs like you said they were but man it was a different deal getting a handle on them then i was use to

#3266143 - 01/14/21 04:18 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
bugmenot Offline

Loc: usa
I agree with the statement that no matter what breed of dog, it is important why you got it. Here, I am now sitting by the fireplace looking at my huge hunting dog, which can defend itself and Cockapoo, which lies next to me and requires my attention and affection. I bought spam link in order to spend time with him when I'm not busy with anything and enjoy communicating with him.
They are two completely different dogs, but I love both of them equally.

Edited by Stu Farish (09/07/21 07:21 PM)

#3266235 - 01/14/21 11:27 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: bugmenot]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
Originally Posted By: bugmenot
I agree with the statement that no matter what breed of dog, it is important why you got it. Here, I am now sitting by the fireplace looking at my huge hunting dog, which can defend itself and Cockapoo, which lies next to me and requires my attention and affection. I bought spam linkin order to spend time with him when I'm not busy with anything and enjoy communicating with him.
They are two completely different dogs, but I love both of them equally.

this one a few years ago.

Originally Posted By: bugmenot
I want to congratulate you that you have found a true friend in the person of a dog. I also recently bought myself a dog spam link , for a long time I wanted such a dog for myself and finally bought myself a faithful friend. The Alaskan Klee Kai is a family dog that does not like to associate with strangers. These dogs choose only one or a few people, to whom they give all their attention and love. I like it the most about my dog, it is better not to find a friend.

this guy is salesman of the year. lol

Edited by Stu Farish (09/07/21 07:22 PM)

#3269092 - 02/04/21 10:47 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
SHampton Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: BAOklahoma
He still only has two post 7 years later.

#3273283 - 03/10/21 12:50 PM Re: Ok guys what it the best breed of dog. [Re: roode301]
kimimiler Offline

Loc: FL, USA
I have a labrador. Simple breeding as for me. And they prefer only https://pawsnose.com/best-low-sodium-dog-food

Edited by kimimiler (03/10/21 01:01 PM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.