Complete RR lower $750

Guys you forgot the 5 Pmags. They are worth a $1000.00 by them selfs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Wow !! Thats what i have in mine complete
Me too, and that's with a JP Enterprises trigger. I'd like to think that no one is dumb enough to buy it... but I was offered $2000 for my beat up RRA Coyote Carbine a few days ago, proof that people really are that dumb.

Originally Posted By: mutthunterOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223Wow !! Thats what i have in mine complete
Me too, and that's with a JP Enterprises trigger. I'd like to think that no one is dumb enough to buy it... but I was offered $2000 for my beat up RRA Coyote Carbine a few days ago, proof that people really are that dumb. Did you sell?

I would hope.Passing up that kind of profit is where two of em meet.Originally Posted By: RubenatorOriginally Posted By: mutthunterOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223Wow !! Thats what i have in mine complete
Me too, and that's with a JP Enterprises trigger. I'd like to think that no one is dumb enough to buy it... but I was offered $2000 for my beat up RRA Coyote Carbine a few days ago, proof that people really are that dumb. Did you sell?

I was at a large gunshow in Fargo ND today and a guy had a complete Rock River lower for $800 and he had alot of interest in it right when the show opened. Another table had sold 8 AR's in the first hour the show was open and he had only 7 guns left, when I talked to him, The place was packed and the prices were high, and people were buying. Unbelivable....----Riflemann

I went to the Rocky Mountain gunshow today in SLC. Saw a complete lower for $850(that was the highest I saw). The cheapest AR I saw was an old drug behind the truck looking A2 for $1,200. Most low end AR's were between $1,500-$1,800. A lot of guys walking around with AR's for sale, I can't believe the junk that they were asking $2,000+ for. I sold some of my thermold 20 round mags to a dealer for $20 each. I was told someone there paid $6,000 for a DPMS 308SASS.

I think I'm going back tomorrow with an AR and a couple complete lowers for sale. If I can get close to $1,400 for my AR I'll let it go in a heartbeat.

Stopped in Scheels today after the show and didn't see one box of 22lr, 223 or 308. Shelves were bare.

The auction ended with nobody meeting the reserve price...

Mighta been worth it if it had had a stock mounted on it
laugh.gif

On a somewhat related note, I was in Cabela's in Boise yesterday and they had American Eagle 55 grain FMJ at $14.95 a box. Gobs of it...

Filmit, The Scheels in Fargo was the same way yesterday, only some 45 ammo in the case, all other pistol ammo was sold out. They did have 5 AR's in the case but they said they thought they would all be sold in the next 2 hours. They also had just got a case of 30-round P-Mags, the price was $25.99, last week they had a few for $19.99, and before the big rush they were going for $15.99, They said there distributor was hiking the prices so they were just fallowing the price hikes. This is sure some interesting times lately.----Riflemann

I went back to the gunshow today (true story) and a guy selling holsters had a cmmg complete lower with a standard trigger in it. He was asking $1,200 for the lower. I said, is that it or is there an upper that goes with it. Nope, just the lower. He also had a stripped PSA lower for $1,000; That's a grand for what was not long ago on sale for $50.

I decided right then and there I'm going to find the guy who buys these lowers and I'm going to follow him around for life and just sell him stuff.

I was at a show this weekend and nutcases were pricing basic AR's at $2,000 and up. One guy had 30 round Promags priced $75.00 each and another U.S. GI mags priced at $50.00 each. At the very same show one fellow had a few GI mags for $15.00 each. I guess he hadn't caught the greed bug too bad yet.

Does not surprise me the way things have been lately, I hear the gunshows are full blown insanity and on a side note my local WM was cleaned out of ammo yesterday.

Prices in Tulsa were about the same. I was amazed at the AR's and AK's and SKS rifles for sale. Prices were outragously high. But...people were buying.

Back