A new forum and a new Moderator

Bob/SoCal

Hello folks! Welcome to the new Youth Forum! I just got word that Jason, Mike, Randy, Craig and Critr decided to open up this new forum for our younger members. It's here just for you. You can hang out and talk about whatever you feel like. It can be hunting or non-hunting related. It's entirely up to you. I'm just here to fill the spot until our new Moderator shows up on the scene. Who is it you ask? Who else better suited to the task than the young son of the founder or Predator Masters, Will Craig. I'd like to be the first to welcome Matt Craig to his very own forum. For us that have had the pleasure of meeting Matt, we know he'll be a great asset to PM. I'll stop here and let Matt introduce himself when he gets a chance.

Again, in addition to all the other forms on here that you as a young person can post away on, the administration of PM decided that with the growth we've experienced in the last few months, this forum would provide another outlet for the younger Predator Master. Have fun!

Excuse me while I just hang out in the corner for a little while and play with my dentures
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bob
fdfa3b5b.gif

Woo-hoo!! Welcome Matt!!

How young is young? A 14 year old may feel old to an 8 year old, but a 30 year old is a young'in' to some of the old timers here..so?
smile.gif
Anyways, kinda cool to have a new forum to check here...

Welcome to the board Matt!! I look forward in working with you on this new forum, it otta be fun!!

------------------
uta-flag1s.gif

Gun Control is hitting your target.
fdf4bb2e.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome i'll enjoy being in contact with everybody & i like skate boarding video games hunting fishing and metal detecting camping &surfing the web.looking forward to some replys . and it was fun meeting every one at the PM hunt.

matt c.

What a great idea! Now I've got another place to visit. Hey TJ, Matt likes to sk8, shoot, and probably listens to Rod Zombie and Linkon Park, too.

Welcome Matt! It will be an honor having you here.

Ryan

Nasa: "What a great idea! Now I've got another place to visit. Hey TJ, Matt likes to sk8, shoot, and probably listens to Rod Zombie and Linkon Park, too."

Nasa, then he's GOTTA be a pretty good kid!
biggrin.gif

Thanks all. Yeah I like Linkon Park, Zombie Creed,Stained,and Metallica to mention a few others. I've never snowboarded,but would love to give it a try sometime.
Matt

Hey welcome Matt!!!
biggrin.gif
CREED!!! heck ya!! Took my boy to a Creed concert for his birthday last year.!! Awesome concert(don't tell him I said that). Took the oldest one two years ago to see Kenny Wayne Shephard. So ya' see, some of us "old dudes" have a lot of class
biggrin.gif
Or maybe that was just wishfull thinkin'? >>>>>>>>James L.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people!

James, We LOVE Kenny Wayne Sheppard! That boy is HOT.
Matt, TJ will be visiting here a LOT more now. Thanks for agreeing to be drafted. Later.
(- NASA)

[This message has been edited by TJ (edited 02-18-2002).]

Matt, I love most of the same bands, but I don't skateboard. I love to aggressive rollerblade. I am not very good yet though.

Agressive rollerblading!! I just have one question, is there any other kind?

The only time I ever tried to roller blade I looked like someone had beat me up, if that aint agressive I don't know what is.

Seriously Matt welcome aboard, your Dad would be proud, and we are too.

Craig

I must appologize Craig.

I alway's thought that one of your horse's tried to teach you a lesson, come to find out it was from rollerblading.
biggrin.gif
(just messin' with ya)

If I may, let me throw a couple of my favorite bands on the list......

Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Staind, Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed, Mudvaine, Soil, Union Underground, P.O.D., Type O Negative, and this list could go on and on.

Ryan

Back