is 7.62x39mm ammo sold out everywhere now too?

Shurshot

I have been looking at availability of .556 ammo and see that it is still sold out everywhere as everyone knows, but then I started looking at other calibers and don't see any 7.62x39mm anywhere either.

what made me think about it is I bought an SKS on a whim a few years ago that hasn't been out of the safe since I got it and got all the packing grease out of it and cleaned it all up. I got 1000 rounds of Wolf ammo at the same time. looks like I may need to see what it's worth and decide if I want to part with it since I have never even fired it. but I can't find any ammo for sale to price it... lol

That is the $64,000 question - do ya sell now and make the profit, or do you hang on for the pending revolution when you can't get anymore????

Haven't looked for ammo as I'm pretty well stocked myself - do some searches - there's stuff out there, but you may have to look beyond the traditional avenues. Found some mags and stripper clips yesterday as per some recommendation on here.

I just ordered 5.56mm's from Cheaper than Dirt, friday. It is on the UPS truck, now. I will have it the end of this week. It is the same ammo I bought last month at the same price.

Back